You thrive on achievement and possess a passion for excellence. See just how far your talent will take you. Put your MBA to work at Bristol-Myers Squibb, where your skills and education can help extend and enhance human life while you grow in your career.
Our MBA Summer Intern Development Programs are designed to ensure interns gain valuable industry and functional experience, work on challenging value-added assignments, and partner and network with Bristol-Myers Squibb employees while learning about our company.
The programs feature:
- one 10-week assignment within a business team; typically June to August
- exposure to senior management and business leaders
- opportunity to work on "live" projects with a formal presentation at the conclusion of your internship
- mentor program
- executive day – meet and listen to experiences of our most senior executives
- business speaker series (cross-divisional)
- community service event
- team-building and networking events
- mid- and end-of-summer performance review sessions
MBA Summer Intern Development Program participants are a priority in the offer process for our full-time Development Programs.
Businesses that typically host MBA summer interns are:
- Research & Development
All three divisions have opportunities in central New Jersey.
If you are pursuing an MBA at a leading academic institution and about to complete your first year, you are invited to apply to one of our MBA Summer Internship Programs. To be considered for a campus interview, you should apply by following the standard process at your school's career department. Please check with your school’s career department for job postings and descriptions, the resume submission deadline and interview dates.