How to Apply for a Corporate Charitable Donation
Charitable donations may not be tied, in any way, to past, present, or future prescribing, purchasing, or recommending (including formulary recommendations) of any drug. Any evidence that suggests that the charitable donation or request for a charitable donation is tied, in any way, to past, present, or future prescribing or recommending of any drug will cause the request to be rejected, and the request may not be resubmitted.
Before you start the submission process, please be sure to have the following information available:
1. Federal tax ID number for your organization
2. Organization information, including your mission statement
3. Event information (if applicable)
4. Valid e-mail address
5. Verification of your role within the requesting organization
6. A list of your organization's Board of Directors and executive officers
Please allow at least eight weeks for the processing of your completed application. Applications submitted less than eight weeks prior to an event (such as a fundraising dinner) may be rejected as a result of insufficient time for review.
Apply for a general corporate charitable donation
Apply for a specific fundraising event donation (walks, dinners, etc)
Return to a saved application