Bristol-Myers Squibb provides support for specific activities and initiatives of health care organizations and institutions, independent medical or professional societies, and patient advocacy-related organizations, including:
- Patient education
- Community health care activities
- Disease awareness initiatives
- Activities related to improving patient access to health care and medications
To be eligible for support, activities and initiatives must:
- Be for the benefit of, and open to, the general public or other broad audience.
- Be primarily dedicated, in both time and effort, to communicating health care information to patients and/or the public or otherwise contribute to the advancement of quality health care or science to the ultimate benefit of patients.
Eligible recipients include organizations with a health-related public mission and/or patient focus, hospitals or other similar healthcare facilities, community health centers, medical or other professional societies, and patient support or advocacy organizations.
Apply for a sponsorship >>
* Specific activity support must not be tied, in any way, to past, present, or future prescribing, purchasing, or recommending (including formulary recommendations) of any product(s). Any evidence that suggests that the support or request for support is tied, in any way, to past, present, or future prescribing or recommending of any product(s) will cause the request to be rejected, and the request may not be resubmitted.
Before you start the submission process, please be sure to have the following information available:
1. Federal tax ID number for your organization
2. Organization information
3. List of partnering organizations (if applicable)
4. Federal tax ID number of partners (if applicable)
5. Activity information (if applicable)
6. Valid e-mail address
7. Verification of your role within the requesting organization
8. Program Cost Form (Excel: 831 KB)
9. Activity information (including, if applicable, speaker names and affiliations, agenda, program objectives, location and date of event)
10. Firewall certification checklist (PDF)
11. A list of your organization's Board of Directors and executive officers.
Please allow at least eight weeks for the processing of your completed application. Applications submitted less than eight weeks prior to an event may be rejected as a result of insufficient time for review.