Facts and Figures
- Gascogne 32 acres , Guyenne 2.5 acres
- Production of dry products (tablets, sachets, capsules), effervescents, suppositories, liquids, ointments.
- A sixth tower erected in 2010 for effervescent formulas
|Total 2007 to 2009 YTD
- Contribution to tax base (COGS) 2009: 249 MM$
- Contribution to local economy (S&W) 2009 : 79 MM$
- We envision implementing a wastewater treatment area in 2011;
- We reduced common wastes more than 70% since 2008 by implementing a waste platform to sort the common wastes, allowing recycling of papers, metal scraps, and plastics.
- We encourage the protection of endangered species like the turtle cistude
Facility Contact Information
|Total Energy Use
|Nonhazardous waste disposed
|Hazardous waste off-site treatment/disposal
Main site phone number (0) 5 53 69 84 44