Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) is looking for an Associate Manager Analytics, Nordics.
In this role you‘ll be responsible for analytics tools including decision science, business performance reporting, and forecasting to answer key business questions in Nordics
Key responsibilities and expected areas of Competences (i.e. skills and abilities):
- With the guidance of the manager, designs and implements analytics, performance management reporting, and forecasting for planned and ad-hoc needs
- Builds relationships and effectively influences all senior management stakeholders (GM, BUDs, Marketing, Sales, Medical, BEP/BOs and Finance)
- Applies global standards, models, and templates to drive high standards and consistency in analytics
- With the guidance of the manager, synthesizes from data from multiple sources to develop realistic, insightful and actionable recommendations; presents results of strategic projects (i.e., Resource Allocation, Key Driver Analysis, In-Line Forecasts) in a coherent, meaningful way
- Contributes to the deployment of innovative Business Insights & Analytics approaches, therapeutic area learnings and best practices within the global Business Insights & Analytics structure
- Assists with Sales Force Analytics to enable optimal segmentation, targeting and sales force sizing – including developing an annual process for deploying Key Driver Analyses to inform the resource allocation decisions
- Synthesizes from data from multiple sources to develop realistic, insightful and actionable recommendations; presents results of strategic projects (i.e., Field Force Analytics & Resource Allocation, Key Driver Analysis, In-Line Forecasts) in a coherent, meaningful way
- Liaises with Worldwide, other geographies and functional teams for efficient sharing and strategic adoption of learnings and capabilities
- Provides leadership in Projection forecasting processes as well as the annual market planning and budgeting process
- Proactively manages the flow of planned and ad hoc requests to internal and external resources
- Identifies relevant data sources and coordinates acquisition with procurement teams; utilizes subnational data to inform decisions
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage stakeholders, and perform during intense periods whilst managing uncertainty
- Result driven, goal directed, and can develop and keep a clear view of objectives
Previous experience and knowledge:
• BA/BS required and MBA or Masters
• 3+ years of experience in an analytical role with working knowledge of various analytical capabilities, experience in pharmaceutical/consultancy is a merit
• Ability to leverage large, multi-dimensional data sets to drive business decisions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues and present to business stakeholders
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Strong analytic background; previous Finanace or Business Analytics experience is a merit
• Proficiency and familiarity with analytics/data tools such as, SAS, Access, Spotfire, Tableau, SQL,
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please apply directly in our website using the “Apply” button as soon as possible but no later than 4th October, 2019. Also you can send your application together with CV to email@example.com . Welcome with your application!
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.