Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketer to drive the implementation of the Eliquis Strategy in Spain & Portugal and prepare and execute launch of the drug. The purpose of the role is to design and lead the brand strategy, as well as to coordinate the cross-functional activities . This role will be instrumental to further strengthen our presence and success of BMS in Cardiovascular
As part of the Cardiovascular team reporting to Marketing Lead, the Brand Lead:
• Assists in creating superior brand planning and positioning, seeking to leverage product differentiation into meaningful product benefits.
• Anticipates competitive issues and supports achievement of brand sales and business objectives.
Opinion Leaders Management
• Fosters strong working relationship with Sales to develop and implement product strategies and to identify new opportunities both in Spain and Portugal.
• Develop outstanding activities and execute precisely as needed
• Exhibits excellent project management skills, including managing the execution of programs in accordance with timelines and budgets.
• Coordinating the regulatory/medical/legal review for all marketing related items produced.
• Manages relationships with outside companies, ensuring successful business partnerships.
• Work as part of the Brand Team to ensure market input into Global plan.
• Collaboration with Eliquis Governance to align and optimize brand resource and communication.
• Management of marketing mix plan.
• Internal and External Pricing & Reimbursement plan defined, executed and tracked in collaboration with Corporate and business communications jointly with the Market Access department.
• Government affairs plan defined, executed and tracked in alignment with the Market Access department.
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
• Business or scientific degree.
• 4-6 years marketing experience in a specialty area, preferably in cardiovascular (but not mandatory)
• Experience in leading the launch of a specialty product.
• Successful track record within a matrix organization and leading with strong accountability a local cross functional team/project.
• Focus on speed to deliver our medicines to patients.
• Understanding of the principles of market access.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English - both oral and written.
• Understanding of forecasting
• Flexibility and ability to work cross-functionally and non-hierarchically.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Proactive and innovative.
• Willingness/ability to travel.
• MBA or Master Degree in Marketing
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to be leading part of the TOP IMS retail product, exposure to Global brand team through direct involvement in key projects; the possibility to enhance management / leadership skills; opportunity to further develop launch and project management experience. He/she will play an instrumental role driving the performance of the company’s key growth drivers; will gain thorough understanding of cross-functional and cross-regional processes.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender identity, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
We are proud of being recognized in Spain as a Top Employer company 2019 with certified excellence in employee conditions and also of being listed as one of the “100 best companies to work for in Spain in 2018” by Actualidad Económica magazine. Come, and join BMS now!
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.