Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Join our cutting-edge marketing organization! Patients are at the center of all our efforts at Bristol-Myers Squibb and are an increased focus of our marketing efforts as the multiple myeloma market becomes more complex and competitive. In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of patient/caregiver marketing for REVLIMID and POMALYST, a multibillion-dollar business with a continued, strong growth trajectory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and execute on a multi-channel patient/caregiver strategy for REVLIMID and POMALYST; elevate our patient marketing efforts in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- Manage a bureau of patient ambassadors for the two brands, unbranded disease initiatives, media/social platforms
- Identify and provide solutions for gaps in the patient journey to drive patient compliance
- Cultivate strong relationships with key patient advocacy organizations
- Partner with market research to ensure a strong understanding of customer needs, business opportunities, and strategic plan effectiveness
- Foster strong partnerships with HCP marketing, medical affairs, market access, marketing operations, sales, market research, legal, regulatory, and other functions to ensure aligned objectives, understanding and implementation of the patient strategy
- Manage budgets and assess the marketing mix to evaluate cost effectiveness and results
- Identify and monitor key performance indicators for patient initiatives
- Manage advertising agency and other vendors to ensure execution towards objectives
- BA/BS required
- 3-5 years of healthcare industry experience with at least 2 years in oncology.
- Experience working with agencies, legal, regulatory and medical to ensure patient materials meet industry and Bristol-Myers Squibb requirements
- Ability to lead projects and make business decisions without day-to-day oversight
- Ability to think strategically, drive performance, foster relationships and build alignment
- Strong communications skills and track record of effective and influential presentations to external and internal customers
- Initiative, creativity, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environment
- Strong project and agency management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Proven team player with ability to navigate and collaborate cross functionally
- MBA preferred
- The preferred candidate will have prior experience in consumer/patient pharmaceutical marketing
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.