Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
As a member of our CAR T Liso-cel Worldwide Marketing team, you will be responsible for the launch and full implementation of the strategy for the worldwide launch of the 3L+ Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) indication and will support defining strategy for going into earlier lines of treatment. The focus is select and major markets where CLL treatment is relevant. You will be a core member/lead of the Worldwide Brand Team for CLL
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive launch and full implementation of the liso-cel launch in 3L+ CLL indication through leadership and execution of live Brand Team/launch meetings (2-4 times / year)/country visits/ WebEx-TC that facilitate best practice sharing, strategy updates, and launch of key global initiatives.
- Drive critical elements of global strategic planning, including defining of market opportunities.
- Developing materials for and training of field facing functions and conduct TTT for CLL
- Lead execution MultiChannel Strategy — gathering and aligning input from markets and translating it to external agencies for execution as needed.
- Includes owning competitive intelligence and benchmarking activities, key owned and earned media recommendations, and leading relevant application development.
- Actively participate to the Digital Excellence Community to ensure Markets are aware of and ready to incorporate innovative, best-in-class digital capabilities across brands and leverage digital/online assets provided by franchise teams.
- Drive execution of global to local website plan that is communicating and maintaining consistent global strategy while meeting complex and diverse local regulations.
- BA/BS required
- 5 years industry experience with 5+ years of marketing/equivalent experience.
- High-level strategic thinking with the ability to concisely translate complex scientific topics to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in operationalizing a strategic direction at the affiliate level
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive business results in a heavily matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and ability to drive influence across stakeholders to set direction, align work efforts, and ensure outstanding execution.
- Preferred experience/understanding of hematology therapeutic area and impacting treatment trends within the space
- MBA/graduate degree preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility within sales and/or marketing with affiliates experience preferred
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.