Sales Support and Admin
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The Strategy & Operations Lead plays a vital role in integrating cross-functional teams within the German Organization. He/she is responsible to support the planning and execution of the business in Germany and develop and embed key capabilities that can be leveraged to increase the effectiveness of the broader team and the success of the organization.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Cross Functional & Organizational Strategy
Collaborate with BUs to streamline processes and identify future growth opportunities within the German Organization. Optimize and structure processes to support efficient project execution. Enable transparency and clarity on existing structures and provide solutions to simplify processes and cross functional collaboration.
Strategic Partner for the Sales Organization
Engage with the sales units and position yourself as a strategic steering partner to develop and optimize future sales capabilities. Identify gaps and enable clear communication and governance support for the sales function.
Internal Coordination of Launch Activities
Ensure launch activities are properly planned, leading to timely and effective launches. Ensure the delivery of Comprehensive set of Program Management activities that support Launch Excellence. Embed these capabilities to ensure consistency and continuous learning in launch activities.
Coordination of Yearly Brand Planning Cycles
Engage with key leaders to establish the process that leads to the creation of yearly Brand plans (Strategy and Functional Plans including sub-functional planning e.g. Medical, Access etc.). Coordinate the engagement of the broader team and ensure deliverables are done on time. Ensures the delivery of key documents to management, capturing the result of the planning exercises.
Project Managemnet Office
Collaborate with all functions to support the organization and further develop project management.
Coordinate and drive the tools and education across all BUs to improve our digital footprint.
- A higher scientific degree or alternatively a Master of Business administration are desired.
- The candidate has ideally worked in a strategy consultancy with a primary focus on life sciences or held a strategic/operational lead role in a global pharma company.
- Strong business background in is a necessity as well as several years of experience in an international setting.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting at all levels in a matrix organization from senior-level executives to all other employee groups; ability to influence stakeholders and drive change.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
- Creative thinker, with proven ability to generate new ideas.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a high quality of work with a rigorous attention to detail.
- Project and program management experience, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility will be key.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.