Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Celgene, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bristol Myers Squibb, is looking for a “Senior Product Manager Marketing Hematology – Disease Lead MML (m/f/d)”.
Under the direction of the Marketing Director Hematology Germany, this individual will lead the Marketing team for the respective disease area and will be responsible for driving the development, implementation and execution of marketing and educational programs in the disease area. The incumbent leads the development of brand plans, respective product strategies, and tactical implementation plans. Furthermore the Disease Lead supports launch readiness for pipeline products. In addition, he/she builds and maintains close relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and opinion leaders in the market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the disease area marketing strategy and effort in agreement with Marketing Director and Sales Director
- Structure and develop a disease-specific marketing team able to grow the existing business and to successfully prepare upcoming launches
- Work with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and leveraging relationships with opinion leaders in the market acting as a role model regarding health care compliance
- Responsible for strategic disease-planning and brand development
- Lead effective life cycle management of the brands in the disease area through collaboration with Medical department
- Attend regularly strategic disease workshops at global level, being required for proactive contribution
- Responsible for Brand performance tracking & results within the disease area
- Lead the disease-strategy and prioritization of marketing campaigns and ensure timely delivery of materials in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Development of a long-range forecasting plan for the disease area together with Marketing Director, Sales Director and Manager Market Research, ensuring accuracy and timelines of production forecasts
- Lead the local implementation of the Myeloid-brand strategy according to local market requirements and resources as well as in full congruence with the Global Brand Plan
- Inspires and equips the Sales Force to enable maximization of the Brand potential
- Management of disease-marketing budgets to ensure expenditure is aligned with brand plan.
- Develop and manage relationships with global and colleagues, with a network of KOLs and with the key professional and patient advocacy organizations.
- Partner with the Medical Affairs Disease Lead to maximize the brand performance in the Disease area (incl. clinical programs, KOL development, symposia, expert panels).
- Partner with Sales Leadership to optimize the brand performance in the disease area via message management and development of promotional materials
- Partner with Global Disease Strategic Marketing and Portfolio Execution functions, seek exchange of best practices and maximize global synergies and alignment
- Take project leads for local implementation of global projects
- Lead of strategic (interdisciplinary) cross-functional disease teams
- Represent the disease area in the Hematology Management Team.
- Natural science and/or Business Administration degree required
- Experience in the field of Hemato-/Oncology preferred
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical market
- Proven success and extensive experience in leading and supervising a Marketing team (e.g. as a group-PM)
- International experience being an advantage
- Launch-experience in the German market preferred
- Sales and field experience being an advantage.
- High scientific profile with the ability to take on board new and complex clinical information
- Documented success in gaining or maintaining market leadership position
- Fluency in English and German, both oral and written communications
- Must be PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Leadership skills and strong competitive drive
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking
- Organizational and follow-up ability
- Project management capabilities
- Analytical skills including situation analysis capabilities
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel and establish positive working relationships
- Highly energetic, self-reliant, able to successfully drive performance and deliver results with various parties in a timely and efficient manner
- Team working and capability to work for objectives
- Experience in coaching
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.