Supply Chain and Logistics
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Roles and responsibilities
- Leads the application of data and technologies including but not limited to ERP systems cloud computing, cogitative computing, advanced analytics, machine learning to enhance supply chain business processes for the Global Supply Chain Planning (for example: demand forecasting, supply planning, S&OP and IBP)
- Collaborates with EIM (enterprise information management) and IT to execute the supply chain digital and data innovation cycle (use cases, pilots and prototypes) to successful deployment
- Champions the deployment of successful digital or data initiatives on-time, on-budget and ensure value-drivers are delivered and sustained including: leading business process impact assessment, end-user training, coordination of system testing
- Sustain digital and data technologies by championing super-user groups
- Executes master data strategies for clinical products
- Support the development and execution of the digital roadmap and overarching strategic plan
- Monitors emerging systems and data technologies and assesses technical solutions and data architecture
- Identify, design and generate standards to promote efficiencies for end-users of supply chain data and digital technologies. Identify and share best-practices
- Seeks to automate and simplify repetitive tasks, promoting operational excellence, process standardization and harmonization where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, business, data science or information systems with a Masters or MBA preferred.
- Over 10 years of experience in operations, supply chain, manufacturing, ERP, digital / data technologies, quality, drug development process in the biopharma industry
- Operational excellence experience (Green/Black belt or equivalent) preferred
- Proven ability to develop and lead global teams
- Ability to navigate organization, and identify, align and integrate cross-functional resources into cohesive teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated supply chain acumen and experience implementing enterprise technology or data systems including change management
- Proven ability to identify innovative ideas through deployment that optimize processes / create value
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and able to prioritize program execution activities to meet multiple deadlines
- Business acumen to develop meaningful business cases
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.