Supply Chain and Logistics
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Position: Supply chain Integration Digitization excellence
Location: New Jersey
Leads supply chain digital master data execution strategies for integrations and divestitures including digital and data technologies.
Roles and responsibilities
• Lead or coordinate digital supply chain / master-data integration projects resulting from mergers or divestitures.
• Identify and evaluate opportunities to maximize supply chain effectiveness through digital and data technologies throughout the integration or divestiture process
• Develop and implement appropriate data management strategies and transition plans to ensure on-going business operations are not disrupted through the transition
• Assesses the impact of digital supply chain integration plans on day-to-day operations.
• Lead implementation of operational change initiatives across geographies where required to ensure smooth transition to harmonized supply chain data or digital technology systems
• Drives project management of digital and data integration programs
• Devise execution strategies to meet program timelines and deliverables
• Identify, design and generate standards to promote efficiencies for end-users of supply chain data and digital technologies. Identify and share best-practices
• Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, business, data science or information systems with a Masters or MBA preferred.
• Over 10 years of experience in operations, supply chain, manufacturing, ERP, digital / data technologies, quality, cell therapy in the biopharma industry
• Operational excellence experience (Green/Black belt or equivalent) preferred
• Proven ability to develop and lead global teams
• Ability to navigate organization, and identify, align and integrate cross-functional resources into cohesive teams in a highly matrixed environment
• Demonstrated supply chain acumen and experience implementing enterprise technology or data systems including change management
• Proven ability to identify innovative ideas through deployment that optimize processes / create value
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and able to prioritize program execution activities to meet multiple deadlines
• Business acumen to develop meaningful business cases
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.