Medical and Regulatory Affairs
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Position: Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager (HEOR)
Division/Department: Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
Function: Market Access, BMS UK & Ireland
As a Health Economist in Bristol-Myers Squibb you will:
• Demonstrate the value of BMS products from an economic perspective and present this evidence with clinical arguments to UK Health Technology Appraisal bodies: NICE, SMC, AWMSG and NCPE.
• Manage the full cross functional process of UK and Ireland HTA submissions from feasibility analysis through to dealing with outcomes post submission.
• Manage business relationships with all relevant customers with regards to HTAs, including physicians, patient groups, academics, economists, HTA bodies.
• Liaise with other members of the BMS cross-functional team on health economic activity e.g. developing RWD to support value story, supporting the BMS UK field access teams with tools such as budget impact models.
• Build strong relationships with medical and economic key opinion leaders, organisations and industry peers to strengthen BMS image, competitive position and performance.
To be considered for the position of HEOR Manager:
• Postgraduate qualification in Health Economics or related discipline
• Working knowledge of HTA decision making processes.
• Experience of working in a Pharmaceutical company as a Health Economist/HEOR consultancy.
• Experience of working on a UK HTA submissions is highly desired but not mandatory.
• Oncology Therapy Area knowledge desirable.
• Life Sciences Degree / Health Economics Degree
• Demonstrable strong project management experience.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to lead cross functional team in an inclusive manner whilst delivering successful HTA dossiers on time
• Experience of working within a matrix environment.
• Be solutions orientated with a demonstrable how can we attitude
• Established network of HTA and academic thought leaders
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.