At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Under the direction of the Director Marketing Hematology, this individual will lead the project management team in the BU Hematology. Furthermore, the lead national project manager is responsible for the selection, development, implementation, and execution of cross-regional/ national HCP events and projects in the therapeutic field of Hematology. He/she actively drives the initiation and execution of these events and projects, respective product strategies, and tactical implementation plans. Furthermore he/she acts as innovation hub for the business unit, identifies trends, innovative and digital solutions and drives implementation in close alignment with the business unit strategy. In addition, he/she builds and maintains close relationships with internal stakeholders, in particular the sales team, external vendors, and relevant customer Groups.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the team of regional field-based project managers
- Leading role in coordination and supervision of cross-regional and national commercial events and projects in line with our business unit strategy and brand strategies
- Key driver of innovative and digital solutions for the business unit
- Build up and maintenance of strong relationship with key customers
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with national hematology societies or other relevant associations
- Supervision and support of regional project managers
- Close cooperation with regional business managers, sales director and regional project managers as well as other relevant internal stakeholders
- Development/ continuous improvement and implementation of project management tools, templates and processes across project management organization
- Member of selected national launch teams, responsible for successful launch preparation
- Conception of continuing cross-regional/national education initiatives with customer involvement
- Consulting role for execution of BMS´s compliance (HCC) and legal guidelines/SOP
- Natural science and/or Business Administration degree required
- Profound professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in leading and supervising a team
- Experience in the field of Hematology
- Several years of qualified work experience as Product Specialist (or equivalent) in HematoOncology with strong customer and scientific knowledge
- Proven success and extensive experience in leadidng and supervising a sales/marketing/projectmanagement team
- Deep knowledge of the national and regional characteristics and KOL landscape
- Excellent project management skills
- High competence in cooperation with various internal and external stakeholders, especially regarding communication, negotiation and social skills
- High intrinsic motivation in accordance with superior engagement and high willingness to individual development
- Good English and computer skills
- Willingness to frequent travelling across Germany (50%)
- Valid driver license
- Strong identification with BMS’s values
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.