At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Production (Producer) Manager will be a critical matrix team partner for the Product and Engagement Planning teams, seeking to create a versatile role for marketing campaign management and execution across Digital and Print materials for a Brand book of work or a particular therapeutic area or franchise.
The Producer Role is responsible for gathering estimates on production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand and engagement strategy plans for the upcoming year, ensures tactical campaigns aligned with the strategy are carried through and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content module approval and tactical activity calendar updates. The ideal candidate will have product launch experience, and ability to manage highly visible, large scale projects.
- Obtains Production estimates for a book of work for a series of brands or Therapeutic area – provides the Production Management Lead with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution, reconciles on monthly basis.
- Cross-collaborates on the content planning timing in order to execute required campaigns
- Collaborates with Capability Leads, IT and Engagement Planner to schedule resources and plan executions
- Tracks 8 stages of cycle of campaigns and coordinates across the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged
- Is aware of KPIs and is informed of campaign analytics with Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content performance to prepare for course corrections and enhancements
- Performs QA and spot checking across materials for both digital and print
- Runs or attends status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area with matrix participants
- Will learn Tools used to support project management, workflow, timelines, finances, etc. and inform improvements needed and in some cases lead a project with IT.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Campaign marketing Experience
- 3+ years in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization
- 2+ years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience
- 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but ideal)
- Strong PM skills and digital execution
- Familiarity with Agile Principles
- Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making
- Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates, content management systems, workflows
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to fast-paced settings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit communications and presentations where needed
- Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements forward, teaches others
- Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management
- P&L or knowledge of Budget Management required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Experience with all pharma marketing and product launch scenarios, a plus
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.