At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- General Requirement: Must be enrolled in school the semester of and/or during the co-op assignment and must be eligible to work full-time, 40 hours.
- Duration of Assignment: 6 months (June 2021 - December 2021)
- Location of Assignment: New Brunswick, NJ
- Education Requirements: Enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters or MBA degree program.
- Preferred Course of Study: Pharmaceutically relevant science or engineering discipline
As a member of the Global Quality Systems (GQS) Commercial Change Management (CCM) team, the co-op will:
- Assist with department-run meetings, including the preparation of meeting content
- Maintain and keep up-to-date the department SharePoint page, including development of new content as necessary
- Assist in the monitoring of the CCM business process and system to identify trends, issues and the development of required improvements and/or corrective actions
- Assist in metrics and reporting
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous work or internships in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry desired, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint)
- Must have strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to present ideas, issues, and observations into a clear and useful format, and balance several tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing environment and circumstances demonstrating flexibility, tolerance and sense of urgency.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.