At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Completion of assigned GCP and Clinical Data Management trainings
- Read and understand the clinical trial protocol to understand the study design and evaluate the data collection requirements
- Assist the Data Management Lead in creation of the specifications for the Electronic Case Report form
- Assist in implementation, and evaluation of data validation processes (e.g. edit checks).
- Assist in Data Review processes such as Data Quality Management Plan, Protocol Data Review Plan, External Data Reconciliation and SAE reconciliation Plan.
- Learn about different vendors providing data for clinical trial and assist with vendor data quality oversight
- Participate and assist in the Database Lock planning and execution
- Aspiring to completion of Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences/healthcare/data science/Project Management
- No previous experience required but general understanding of clinical trials preferred
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.