Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
clinical site monitor - Review site activities through visits and off-site monitoring and contact to monitor study sites following the monitoring plan and the applicable BMS SOPs to assure compliance with protocol, ICH GCP guidelines and local regulations. Build the collaborative relationship with all study personnel and peers as well as customers
1. Review site activities through visits and off-site monitoring and contact to monitor study sites following the monitoring plan and the applicable BMS SOPs, to assure compliance with the protocol, ICH GCP guidelines and local regulations
2. Prepare and submit written reports, both monitoring and administrative
3. Interact and build professional and collaborative relationships with all study personnel and peers
1. Bachelors degrees in Pharmacy or Health-related field, at least 2 years of site monitoring experience
2. Ability to manage multiple protocol across multiple therapeutic area, Knowledge of clinical trial conduct including HA requirements and ICH GCP
3. at least 2 years of site monitoring experience
4. Good command of English communication, Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), Excellent organization skill
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.