Inspire and be inspired. We offer a variety of opportunities for undergraduate and post-graduate students to use your talent, skills, education and passion to help make an impact on patient's lives—all while growing your career.
Explore Graduate Schemes
Get ready to learn, grow and share ideas that can bring hope to patients battling serious diseases. Our graduate offering is a major step towards a career you’ll find fulfilling, both professionally and personally. Our program is designed to ensure you gain valuable industry and functional experience, work on challenging assignments, and network with our remarkable Bristol-Myer Squibb employees, while learning about our company. You possess a unique and fresh perspective with a passion for excellence. See just how far your talent will take you. Put your qualification to work at Bristol-Myers Squibb where your skills and education can help patients prevail over serious diseases while you grow in your career.
During your Graduate Scheme you will experience:
- Being part of a professional team from day one.
- An induction into the business and the specific area you will support.
- Work on live projects, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn within our role from the moment you join us
- Regular feedback and coaching for your manager.
- A mentor to invest in your development, offer career advice and guide your ambitions.
- Exposure to senior management and business leaders.
- Opportunities to be involved in business and social events alongside your day-to-day role, to build your network and knowledge for the future
Order to Cash (Customer Service)
Medical and Regulatory Sciences
Policy, Access & Government Affairs
Our 2019 Programme is currently closed.