Inspire and be inspired. We offer a variety of opportunities for undergraduate and post-graduate students to use your talent, skills, education and passion to help make an impact on patient's lives—all while growing your career and earning academic credit.
Explore Internship Programmes
Our 2019 Programme is currently closed.
During your Placement you will Experience
- Being part of a professional team from day one.
- An induction into the business and the specific area you will support.
- Work on live projects, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn within our role from the moment you join us, with a formal presentation at the conclusion of your internship.
- Regular feedback and coaching for your manager.
- A mentor to invest in your development, offer career advice and guide your ambitions.
- Exposure to senior management and business leaders.
- Opportunities to be involved in business and social events alongside your day-to-day role, to build your network and knowledge for the future
- Opportunity at the end of your placement to prepare for your first post-qualification job.