Developing Our People
Work for a greater purpose.
ur mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages, through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by Lynda.com.
Engage with instructors and fellow students in a classroom setting for half-day or up to three-day programmes.
- Leadership & Management Programmes: Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills, and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- L.E.A.D.: Lead, Engage, Accelerate, and Develop is a unique programme designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high-performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success Programmes are offered to diverse employees to enhance their organisational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organisation to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognised programme.
- Building Manager Capability: We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new or experienced managers and senior leaders.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximise your learning experience.
Coaching & Mentoring
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are providing mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.
Date of preparation: May 2018; MLTUK1701479-03