Qlty Assurance Methods
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis. Bristol-Myers Squibb has built a new state-of-the-art Multi-Product Cell Culture biologics manufacturing facility in Ireland, Cruiserath, Dublin 15, approximately a $1 billion investment. The new facility will significantly increase Bristol-Myers Squibb’s biologics manufacturing capacity and play a central role in its global manufacturing network.
BMS Cruiserath Biologics is seeking to recruit a QCSO Materials Management Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for the materials management process, involving receipt and storage of samples, sample aliquoting, routine lab testing such as TOC, Nitrates and conductivity testing on the utility systems as well as Raw Materials
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Perform testing of samples in the RM laboratory. Perform Laboratory duties in accordance with cGMP regulations and departmental procedures
- Perform general sample receipt activities of Drug Product and Drug Substance
- Co-ordination of sample shipments
- Participate in investigations associated with sample receipt and testing
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on testing schedules
- Generation and review of documentation as assigned to support equipment and instrument validation
- Generation and review of SOP’s, WI’s and associated documentation as assigned to support Laboratory Operations
- Ensure all analytical paperwork is completed to the required standard and in compliance with local procedures
- Ensure laboratory is always maintained in an inspection-ready state
- Identify and investigate any out of trends or adverse trends present in analytical results. Liaise with QC Raw Materials Technical Lead to obtain technical support with instrumentation and analytical methodology
Qualifications and Experience required:
- A minimum of a B.Sc. in Science related discipline and must have at least 2 years’ experience, in a GMP laboratory setting with sample management experience.
- Understanding of the needs and best practices of routine biopharmaceutical drug product and drug substance laboratories is desirable.
- Demonstrate good communication, organisation and team-work skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The candidate must have experience in electronic systems such as LIMs/CIMs and SAP.
- Employees are expected to display the BMS Biopharma Behaviours, which enable them to be successful and perform at their highest level. The BMS Behaviours are: Passion, Innovation, Accountability and Speed.
Why should you apply:
- You will help patients in their fight against serious diseases
- You will be part of a company that encourages excellence and innovation, respects diversity, develops leaders and values its employees.
- You’ll get a competitive salary and a great benefits package including an annual bonus, pension contribution, family medical allowance, 23.5 days annual leave plus 3 Company days, life assurance and gain-sharing bonus
Join us and make a difference
At Bristol-Myers Squibb, we’re creating innovative medicines for patients who are fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter our role, each of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.