Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The marketing manager is responsible for developing product plan and implement key brand initiatives, including gathering and prioritizing marketing information, generating key messages, developing materials and conducting effective marketing activities. The marketing manager’s job also includes forecasting, identifying key marketing opportunities, understanding customer needs, working with vendors, and cooperating with other internal departments and business partner to develop and implement marketing initiatives.
- Lead the brands of OPDIVO and Yervoy
- Works with sales, medical and all CFT team to help shape Brand direction ensuring the critical success factors for the brands are supported
- Leads the creation of innovative and highly effective Strategic brand plans for the Brand
- Ensures that through a deep understanding of the patient journey, the Brand plan delivers essential short term growth and long term brand success
- Works with cross functional teams to develop clear brand ‘value’ propositions for patients and individual Healthcare systems/Healthcare professionals. Ensures that these are sanctioned and aligned with the Global brand team strategy.
- Ensures engaging operational and tactical implementation of the Brand plan, analysing, anticipating and, where possible, shaping marketplace changes and identifying and maximising new growth opportunities
- Oversees the budget management for the Brand
- Agrees and delivers upon Growth, Sales and Operational; metrics, measurements and targets for the Brand.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Work with marketing manager to define the product strategy and brand plan
- Good understanding of marketing knowledge and marketing skill, such as forecasting, market analysis, strategic thinking, etc
- Analytical and good at communication with sales team cross function and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize tasks/activities and meet deadlines/milestones
- Bachelor degree is required. Major in pharmacy, science related or MBA is a plus
- 3+ years in pharmaceutical/Sales/Marketing experience
- Proficient level written and verbal communication skills (Both English and Thai)
- Good commands in computer skill (MS office)
- Good time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be familiar with SOP, compliance and process.
- Works well independently with minimal supervision and timely follow-up.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior management, external partners
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.