The Director, GU will be an integral member of the Oncology Commercialization Team and reports to the Mel/GU Lead. This individual will lead the development of the overall commercialization strategy in Prostate / Bladder globally in collaboration with key worldwide markets and key matrix team partners.
Develop overall strategy for Prostate / Bladder globally
Go-to-market (GTM): Messaging and supporting evidence for Prostate / Bladder
Shape the product: Provide input to DTs and BD to support pipeline development in Prostate / Bladder cancer.
Collaborate with WWBT for Prostate / Bladder cancer to deliver on the GTM strategy, including co-creation and development of the launch strategy with clear connectivity to future life cycle opportunitiesand launch implementation
Work with other functions, large markets and EMAC/IC Lead to drive rapid implementation of the GTM strategy for Prostate / Bladder cancer
Collaboration and co-creation of strategic planning with extended worldwide and country Prostate / Bladder Leads
Lead overall message platform, scenario planning, strategic choice work, label optimization/filing strategies, and other key projects/activities, while keeping larger immuno-oncology franchise interests in mind.
BS/BA or equivalent required; an MBA or other advanced degree preferred Minimum 7-8 years pharmaceutical experience, with at least 4 years in sales, marketing or market access is sought; ex-US experience a definite benefit, especially operational country-level track record in at least one of these functions Oncology and companion diagnostic experience is preferred Individual should have proven track record demonstrating breadth and depth across marketing/sales and market access competencies, BMS behaviors and exemplary achievement of performance objectives Strong leadership skills will be required to lead/contribute to the overall strategic planning, and execution of key deliverables Experience in mobilizing matrix team members, country partners, embracing teamwork and project management within a cross functional environment will be critical Demonstrated analytical skills, with regards to market research, competitive data collection analysis, financial analysis and crystallization of key business insights are needed Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently drive performance are required Personal integrity; passionate, energetic and focused on the company and mission Listens/considers alternative ideas, viewpoints and encourages debate on others' ideas Capacity to grow, develop and learn from experiences
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join us!
Location: based primarily in Bucharest, daily work in the field in Romania
The person we are keen to hire into this role has:
• Medical knowledge and presentation skills so he/she is able influence customers to make commitments and take actions that increase Company products awareness. That means effectively communicating marketing messages and implementing promotional strategies for BMS products,
• A winning attitude and commitment to a standard of excellence and the achievement of superior results, regardless of the task demands,
• Ability to transmit idea and attitudes clearly and effectively in 1-2-1 discussions and informal presentations. This includes listening, questioning and engaging in open candid dialogue,
• Excellence in identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations by understanding the business environment and partnering with customers to make mutually beneficial decisions,
• Ability to develop productive rapport with customers and Company personnel to optimize the business opportunities,
• Skill to learn and act upon new information in a manner that generates business growth for the promoted products in assigned area,
• Will to support others to achieve shared objectives and skill to appropriately prioritize individual goals to achieve team success,
• Flexibility to adapt and change style and approach to situations as differing circumstances arise,
• Sense of personal accountability and commitment to achieve the objective of business,
• Understanding of the specifics of working in alliance with other companies and comply with the rigors of such co-promotional activities, without disclosing Company internal information.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Previous strong experience as a Medical Representative or experience in customer service provision (meeting customer needs/ identifying and addressing customers concerns) of at least 1 year
• Ability to persuade customer to make commitment and take actions
• Winning attitude: belief that you can consistently commit to a standard of excellence and achieve superior results,
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
• Appreciation of the complexities of interacting with and influencing customers
• Knowledge of the business drivers within the pharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrates knowledge of the Company brand portfolio and our competitors/local market
Responsibilities: - Focus on BMS IO positioning development and IO image development - Work with design / consulting vendor to develop BMS China IO leadership tool kit - Work closely with leading medical association to develop partnership programs - Regular maintain relations and engage leaders and administrator of leading association - Internally, proactively work with cross functional team and drive BMS IO image - Synergize with cross teams to initiate BMS branded IO programs
- Degree in business / marketing or related disciplines is preferred, but not a must
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing in MNC pharmaceutical company
- With good medical association relations is preferred.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, written and spoken