Get ready to learn, grow and share ideas that can bring hope to patients battling serious diseases.
Explore our Science and Engineering Graduate Programme
Starting your career with us will give you the opportunity to realise your greatest ambitions as you enrich your knowledge and enhance your industry experience.
As a graduate, you will be part of a high performing biopharmaceutical multinational which encourages you to think innovatively, share your ideas, all the while working as a key member of a cross-functional team.
The programme is designed across three nine month rotations to give you valuable industry experience in a cutting edge biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
During your Graduate Programme you will experience:
- Being part of a professional team from day one
- An induction into the business and the specific business area you will support
- Working on live projects, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the moment you join us
- A mentor to invest in your development, offer career advice and guide your ambitions
- Regular feedback and coaching
- Exposure to senior management and business leaders
What qualities are we looking for?
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can collaborate in teams and have the willingness to learn. Bristol Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer.
The Graduate Journey
Click below to download our Graduate Journey infographic
Date of Preparation - September 2020