We know the best way to get a feel for what it’s like to work here is to experience it in person. This is why we provide placement opportunities. Our internship opportunities open in September and December each year.
As an intern, we will place you straight into the work that matters. It’s the best way to learn, and the best way to let you show us what you can do. You’ll be supported with on the job learning and mentoring. Your ideas and opinions will be listened to. And you will learn from everyone around you. Speak to your local careers office in your University who can liaise with the University Relations team at Bristol Myers Squibb.
We will work with you and place you either in a six, nine or twelve month internship programme depending on the requirements of your degree course.
During your Placement you will Experience
- An Integration Plan which will outline your responsibilities and learnings throughout your placement
- An induction into the business and the specific area you will support
- Work on live projects, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn within your role from the moment you join us, with a formal presentation at the conclusion of your internship
- Regular feedback and coaching from your manager
- A mentor to invest in your development, offer career advice and guide your ambitions
- Exposure to senior management and business leaders
Date of preparation: September 2020; NOIE2005949-05