Manager of MSM
Medical and Regulatory Affairs
- Lead the field medical team in China
- Develop and Maintain direct contact with External Experts to gather insights and input on treatments, and gain a full understanding of patient needs and behaviours, as well as scientific activities within Oncology
- Lead medical education program in the field, such as i-meeting, symposia, round table discussion, etc.
- Support national medical activities, such as Ad Board, 3rd party congress participation, etc.
- Promote medical information sharing and team working across DASs, MSMs and matrix colleagues.
- Support DAS/MSM in developing strong networks with External Experts
- Support site monitors on medical activities related to delivery of trial or survey
- Responds appropriately to questions on products/brand/therapy area
- Provide scientific support to Regulatory, Outcomes Research, Pharmacovigilance, and Market Access
- Masters in Medicine or Above. Medical doctor (physician) with experience in a specific Disease Area or with a broad medical background is preferred
- Minimum 3 years in clinical practice or pharmaceutical R&D, related specialty practice or medical affairs experience is a plus
- Able to work within matrix organization and provide leadership
- Designing and implementing clinical trials
- Developing and delivering scientific presentations and publications in English and local language
- Good scientific thinking, agility in learning and good communications skills
- Disease Area knowledge, including key scientific publications
Understanding of product development process over different stages