Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Work closely with business units and other key stakeholders like market access to support data analytics and metrics optimization. Provides quality assurance and validation of market data/reports for internal distribution. Uses analytical skills to monitor brand key performance indicators and provide actionable data for plan business strategies. Lead and conduct data collection and analytics to ensure the quality implementation to ensure key decisions are executed. Continuously seek opportunities and cooperate with fellow team members to improve commercial effectiveness and efficiency.
The position works in full compliance with laws, industry regulations, BMS Policies and Procedures including Business Rules as well as the BMS Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Travel required: 15% time. Occasional travel for key conferences to stay up-to-date on analytics and
market research capabilities and trends, and knowledge sharing across BMS geographies.
Direct reports: No
Key role accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designs and implements analytics, performance management reporting, and forecasting for planned and ad-hoc needs for current/new priority brands in Taiwan.
- Leveraging the Market Research hubs, designs and implements primary Market Research engagements to deliver and help embed customer insights into decision-making for priority brands.
- Contributes to the development and deployment of Analytics and Market Research approaches and techniques.
- Liaises with Worldwide, other geographies and functional teams for efficient sharing and strategic adoption of learning and capabilities.
- Provides leadership in business planning/review process.
- Leverages wide variety of Market Research designs and analyses; independently develops innovative solutions to address complex, multi-faceted issues.
Skills, Competencies and Knowledge
- Ability to leverage large, multi-dimensional data sets and qual. / quant. MR capabilities to drive decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues and present to business stakeholders.
- Preferred: Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare marketplace dynamics.
- Required: Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Strongly Recommended: Proficiency and familiarity with analytics/data tools such as, SAS, , Tableau, Python, etc.
- BA/BS required
- MBA or Masters in a quantitative major or concentration preferred
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/related market experience, including working knowledge of various analytical and Market Research capabilities.
- Successful track records of initiating and implementing cross-function projects.
- Strong competencies in strategic marketing and business planning Experience of working with alliance partners is a plus
- Relevant experience in BMS therapeutic areas
Fluent in English and Mandarin
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.