Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Partner strategically with the Medical Team (MT) Lead to facilitate the development and execution of Medical Plans for assigned products. Ensure Medical Plan is aligned with TA portfolio objectives/strategies
- Drive transparency of the NRDG/ISR book of work, including decision making across or for individual markets and support operational improvements in that space
- Direct the activities of multi-disciplinary groups to meet the strategic objectives and implementation milestones outlined in the Medical plan(s)
- Maintain Medical plans and manage dependencies across functions and geographies (ie. US) and provide transparency to Medical Directors and senior leaders. Prepare comprehensive project plans and progress reports for team leads, senior management and other stakeholders
- Track & measure performance and identify risk areas or barriers impeding successful execution. Work with teams, Medical leadership, and/or senior management to resolve
- Partner with WW Medical Lead to facilitate MT meetings and ensure the agenda is focused on key deliverables, risk management, issue identification and resolution. Ensure that key actions and agreements are understood and the team is held accountable for their commitments
- Partner with Finance to facilitate the budget process including trade-off discussions and on an ongoing basis ensure the brand budgets (including facilitation of annual budget, monthly projections, accruals, and variance analysis) are on track.
- Identify, develop and implement new processes to facilitate continued evolution of the Operations function and improve efficiency of the Medical organization.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, including Development, FDT PMs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Commercial and Medical team members, to influence strategic alignment on key Medical objectives.
- Ensure MT members are fully represented in the decision-making process and knowledge exchange is taking place across markets globally.
- Ensure key communication points are captured and disseminated.
- MBA, MS, PhD, PharmD or other advanced degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Advanced project management skills and relevant experience on matrix management, budget management, metrics and senior leadership communication
- Five or more years of relevant industry experience (Medical Affairs or Development)
- Highly organized and motivated individual possessing strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Experience with drug development and commercialization
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.