Medical and Regulatory Affairs
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Critical Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate forward thinking by understanding emerging trends, anticipate future obstacles, risks, and business opportunities, and proactively create strategies, tactics, and contingency plans
- Collaborate with GI Development and Headquarter Medical teams in the development of long-term tumor strategies
- Lead the US cross-functional medical matrix teams in the development and execution of US medical plan
- Partner with US Commercial & Access organizations to integrate medical perspectives into the commercialization process and ensure appropriate alignment between commercial and medical
- Contribute to shaping the competitive strategies by communicating the US perspective for the target product profile, label language and value considerations
- Be the content expert of the assigned tumor, lead the development of field resources, and conduct effective training for field teams
- Identify data gaps, develop strategies for US non-registrational data generation, and lead the review, approval, and timely execution of investigator sponsored research
- Develop and maintain long-term, trusted relationship with external thought leaders and investigators
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD)
- Prior pharmaceutical industry experience in medical or clinical research
- Familiarity with all phases of oncology drug development, including clinical development, regulatory and life cycle management, is desirable
- Therapeutic area scientific & clinical expertise is desirable
- Experience in leading complex projects and diverse, high performance teams
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate complex situations and build alignment with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results in a deadline-driven environment
- Clear and effective verbal & written communication skills
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/D
Qualifications: Candidate should have the ability to speak English. Experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.