I am very proud of the products that Bristol Myers Squibb makes.
"It’s more than just my job it’s for my grandmother."
Advance science and expand patient treatment options
Our commitment to innovative medicines and value-enhancing research creates a wealth of opportunities for Physicians, Medical Science Liaisons and Immuno-Oncology Experts.
- Work to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines for the treatment of cancer
- Contribute to a robust pipeline with several experimental anticancer compounds in development
- Engage in relevant dialogue and deliver insights that advance the science of the Oncology landscape
Medical Science Team
- Work in therapeutic areas such as Heart/Cardiovascular, Immunoscience, HIV, Oncology and Immuno-Oncology
- Conduct scientific discussions with national and regional scientific experts, researchers, speakers, and clinicians
- Lead and contribute in multi-disciplinary teams doing a broad scope of work across the medical organization
- Participate in robust training programs, mentorships, networking opportunities, and preceptorships
Field Medical Opportunities
Option 1: Join our highly regarded team of Medical Science Liaisons to excel in a collaborative environment.
Option 2: Lead and contribute to scientific discussion across a broad range of disciplines.
- Move across functional groups and/or geographic regions to gain a broader view of drug development
- Interact with regulatory agencies, medical congresses and key opinion leaders around the world
- Use leading-edge research practices like investigative toxicology, biomarker development, modeling and simulation, outcomes research and adaptive trial design
- Connect with mentors and other physicians through organizational events and educational seminars
An important effort is under way to continue to enhance our manufacturing and quality capability and enable our exciting pipeline of biologic drugs by building a strong science and engineering capability in our manufacturing organization.
We're looking for people who want to change lives.
Learn and grow with us.
Bristol Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here. EEO is the LAW and Supplemental Information.