Supply Chain and Logistics
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
- Work in Collaboration with the manufacturing sites, external manufacturing group & API planning team to develop and maintain a valid supply plan for assigned portfolio.
- Ensure Stock Coverage (Months of Cover) of assigned portfolio aligned with agreed targets, and manage deviations.
- Understand site capacities, capabilities and supply risks. Issue and bottleneck coordination as appropriate.
- Create ‘what-if’ scenarios when appropriate, to proactively identify risks and opportunities.
- Global analytics of assigned portfolio, including product trends, inventory projection (Heatmaps), service performance and risks.
- Developing and maintaining consistent product information via the product structure template, alignment with Brand strategy and considering regulatory, projects, sourcing strategy.
- Initiate the product structure change process as required.
- Work within BMS planning system (Kinaxis Rapid Response), to ensure demand propagation according the agreed product structure and Brand strategy.
- Supply planning masterdata governance and systems management to ensure an accurate supply plan.
- Analyze and provide information to support the Pharma Integrated Planning Team process.
- Integration with other global planning processes e.g. Demand, Inventory, Global Brand S&OP, Global Metrics, New Products Launch Management and Business Continuity.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for both planning tools and process; Support systems planning enhancements and capability projects (SAP / Kinaxis Rapid Response).
• Undergraduate Degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Life Sciences. advanced degree, diploma or certification in Supply Chain Management (e.g., APICS CIPM/CSCP certification) strongly preferred
Experience / Knowledge Desired
• 5 to 7 years of Supply Management experience for a reputed, global or multi-plant Pharmaceutical or Consumer Product company. Preferred: experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain.
• Experience with ERP and Advanced Planning Systems (preferably SAP ECC, BW/BI, SNP APO, and Kinaxis Rapid Response preferred).
• Experience with site capacity planning and/or global product supply planning and knowledge of Biotech, Pharmaceutical Sales & Operations Planning processes.
• Experience in developing and implementing world class, global supply chain planning processes and managing them through deployment of global advanced planning and scheduling systems.
• Good understanding and exposure to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory requirements (EMA, TGA).
• Experience in working internationally in a fast-paced, reputed, global pharmaceutical/Bio-Technology or Consumer company organized in a matrix structure.
Additional professional and personal requirements include:
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and rapid decision making skills.
• Demonstrated capability in implementing challenging goals, objectives and practices in a complex and ambiguous environment.
• Strong ability in negotiating and influencing without authority in complex, high impact situations.
• Demonstrated proficiency in a rapidly changing cross-cultural environment.
• Strong presentation and communication skills both, oral and written.
• Business Acumen: Has a strong understanding of the key business drivers of the industry/organization. Persuades others with fact-based judgments of the business situation.
• Executing for Results: Maintains high standards of performance for himself/herself and others, and follows through on commitments. Demonstrates integrity, and sticks to core values and principles. Takes the long view, and when faced with challenging obstacles, persists over a significant period of time to achieve his/her agenda. Conveys a sense of urgency, and drives issues to closure. Makes timely decisions when a quick response is required and a number of possible alternatives are available.
• Building Relationships and Using Influence: Establishes credibility and earns respect with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including senior executives, manufacturing and other functional leaders, regulatory professionals, contractors and other partners. Is highly articulate, and makes arguments in a clear and compelling manner. Is able to “get things done” without compromising principles. Has excellent negotiating skills, and achieves win-win outcomes in difficult situations.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.