Join one of our PharmD fellowships and apply your talents to improving the health and well-being of patients.
Ph.D. Fellowship Program
We offer a unique opportunity that can significantly elevate your career. Each year, we select a few accomplished scientists for our Research & Development (R&D) Doctoral program. Here, you can earn a doctorate in a scientific discipline through a paid leave of absence.
The program offers you:
- The opportunity to continue course work and conduct a research project
- Guidance of accomplished research scholars at a university
- 75% tuition reimbursement
- Ability to return to work within our R&D division upon completion of your doctorate program
Eligible candidates must already have their bachelor's and/or master's degree prior to applying for a fellowship.
PharmD Fellowship Program
Every year, Bristol-Myers Squibb offers one- to two-year post–PharmD Fellowships in partnership with Rutgers University, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy. This unique opportunity offers invaluable learning experiences to develop your career.
We offer post-PharmD Fellowships in
- Medical Information
- Medical Strategy
- Research & Development Strategy
- Analytics and Global Marketing
As a fellow you will:
- Become an integral part of the team
- Manage a broad range of responsibilities similar to those managed by current team members
- Develop networks
- Gain new perspectives