Post Doctoral Programs
Join any of the Bristol-Myers Squibb Post Doctoral Programs and apply your talents to improving the health and well-being of patients.
Ph.D. Fellowship Program
We offer a unique opportunity that can significantly elevate your career. Each year, we select a few accomplished scientists for our Research & Development (R&D) Doctoral program. Here, you can earn a doctorate in a scientific discipline through a paid leave of absence.
The program offers you:
- The opportunity to continue course work and conduct a research project
- Guidance of accomplished research scholars at a university
- 75% tuition reimbursement
- Ability to return to work within our R&D division upon completion of your doctorate program
Eligible candidates must already have their bachelor's and/or master's degree prior to applying for a fellowship.
PharmD Fellowship Program
Every year, Bristol-Myers Squibb offers one- to two-year post–PharmD Fellowships in partnership with Rutgers University, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy. This unique opportunity offers invaluable learning experiences to develop your career.
We offer post-PharmD Fellowships in
- Medical Information
- Medical Strategy
- Research & Development Strategy
- Analytics and Global Marketing
As a fellow you will:
- Become an integral part of the team
- Manage a broad range of responsibilities similar to those managed by current team members
- Develop networks
- Gain new perspectives
PharmD Pharmaceutical Industry Residency Program
Each year, Bristol-Myers Squibb works in partnership with the Florida A&M University College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (FAMU COPPS) to provide 2 PharmD graduates the opportunity to engage in a well-rounded experience that includes one year clinical residency in Miami, Florida and one year in Medical Affairs at Princeton Pike, New Jersey.
- Clinical pharmacology and pharmacy practice experience with an emphasis in hematology/oncology and general medicine in various South Florida healthcare institutions
- Academic engagement within the Florida A&M University COPPS partnership in order to participate in faculty workshops, meetings, and seminars
- Application of clinical pharmacy knowledge to ensure accurate communication of Bristol-Myers Squibb pharmaceutical products within Medical Affairs
Program offers experience in following:
- Function as an hematology/oncology focused pharmacy resident and faculty member of Florida A&M University COPPS
- Provide pharmaceutical care and patient education in the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Engage in longitudinal learning activities designed to enrich the development of resident clinical aptitude
- Integrate into the BMS team as a valued member and gain exposure to the industry setting
- Manage various key stakeholder relationships and content deliverables while enhancing industry skill set
- Apply clinical knowledge from Year 1 to provide different perspectives to the team