Medical and Regulatory Affairs
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
- Develop best in class innovative modeling methodology that ensures optimum access for BMS hematology portfolio.
- Lead the BMS external strategy to evolve payer/HTA agency methodology in the assessment of the value of BMS hematology/oncology portfolio.
- Act as scientific leader to WWHEOR/VAP in the latest modeling methodology that optimizes the assessment of BMS hematology products.
- Horizon scan latest advances in modeling methodology from academia, payers and competitors embedding key learnings.
- Partner with key BMS affiliates to implement strategies to evolve local HTA agency modeling methodology
- Lead cost-effectiveness, budget impact models and, in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams.
- Lead early economic modeling to inform pricing strategies.
- Provide modeling input to Value Story development and updates.
- Interpret clinical studies results and plan additional statistical analyses needed for core models and model adaptations, including indirect treatment comparisons.
- Presenting, obtaining feedback and re-analyzing model results, with a focus on the global market needs.
- Engage in timely and effective communication to HTA and reimbursement authorities.
- Lead publications of core global economic models.
- Thought leadership on modeling internally and externally, to help shape the HTA business environment and standards.
- Doctorate Degree (PhD) in health economics or related relevant discipline and 5-7 years of health economics and outcomes research experience.
- Experienced in developing health economic models.
- Experience working with HTA and other consumers of health economic information.
- Knowledge of epidemiology, economics, psychometrics and medical writing.
- Previous experience in hematology/oncology.
- Statistical skills, in particular in advanced survival analyses.
- Experience using Visual Basic, and software such as TreeAge Pro, R, SAS, Stata, SPSS or WinBUGS for model development and data analysis.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.