Medical and Regulatory Affairs
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
About Bristol-Myers Squibb:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Develop strategies and lead worldwide health economic and outcomes research (WW HEOR) in support of Hematology asset indications.
- Develop and execute innovative WW HEOR plans including real world data generation in support of Hematology assets.
- Identify opportunities and lead studies to differentiate and enhance value propositions. Build relationships with key BMS groups to maximize opportunities for Hematology assets.
- Represent WW HEOR across the WW VAP, Commercial, Medical and Development matrix teams.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships and visibility with external key opinion leaders in medicine, health economics, and outcomes research.
- Substantial engagement with cross-functional internal and external collaborators will require a high level of technical leadership and communication skills.
- An exemplary record of HEOR deliverables, peer-reviewed publications and a proven track record of successful HTA submissions globally.
- Significant experience with multi-disciplinary study design to generate real-world data on epidemiology, treatment, health care resource use, and clinical outcomes is also required.
- A Ph.D. in in Health Economics, Econometrics or related discipline is preferred with 5-7years of related experience. A minimum of a Master’s degree in Health Economics is required with 7-10 years of related experience. Candidates with an MD/ MSc or PharmD/MSc with 5-7 years of relevant experience will also be considered.
- The candidate should have a minimum 10 years of professional experience, with at least 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry, or with a company that provides services to the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in executing an HEOR book of work to support worldwide value and access for a medicine is required.
- Experience in planning and executing HEOR projects to support worldwide value and access for a medicine is required.
- The candidate should have very strong written and verbal communication skills and be capable of distilling the essential elements of complex issues for senior internal and external stakeholders and scientific and non-scientific audiences alike.
- The successful candidate will be collaborative with experience operating in a highly matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of hematology is strongly preferred, and some experience in oncology required.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.