Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
This position reports to the Associate Director, Partnerships Finance and Resourcing Operations. As an integral member of Global Outsourcing Management, the Partnerships Finance and Operations Manager assists various team members by coordinating tasks related to outsourcing processes.
- Provide operational expertise and strategic leadership, support, guidance and training to teams on all aspects of outsourced work
- Ensure alignment of teams to the related BMS outsourcing strategies. Drive costing, invoicing and resourcing optimization across GDO vendors by:
- interfacing with operational teams and vendor stakeholders
- support resource management standards through effective analysis and reporting
- supporting groups and service providers for successful selection, contracting and execution of outsourced studies
- ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, ethical practices, BMS outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures
- support internal and external Audits / Inspections and ensure readiness at all times
- deliver on all contract deadlines and communicate with business partners and internal clients regarding contractual issues
- Bachelor Degree in Legal, Life science, Business Administration or equivalent. Advanced degree a plus
- Clinical development experience of 3 to 5 years required, with Scientific, Financial and Project management experience desired
- Experience interacting with a wide range of suppliers (e.g. Contract Research Organizations, Cooperative groups, Clinical laboratories, Core laboratories including ECG and Imaging service providers) to initiate, negotiate and execute legal and/or financial agreements in the clinical trials environment (biotech or pharmaceutical industry)
- Proven experience in managing key internal and external stakeholders effectively by frequently soliciting
- Effective management of cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and demonstrated ability to work and influence within a matrix structure
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands and take on new initiatives and improvement efforts
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment.
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.