Position Description: Individual will be responsible for the design and synthesis of new agents for the potential treatment of human diseases with emphasis in Cardiovascular, Fibrosis, Immunology, and Oncology disease areas. The individual will apply modern techniques in organic chemistry and utilize current medicinal chemistry practices to solve problems of relevance to the assigned project and therapeutic area.
Position requirements: Candidates must have a Ph.D. in organic chemistry with 0-3 years of additional related research experience. Candidates must have experience in designing and executing multistep synthesis of complex organic molecules using modern techniques in organic chemistry. Candidates will have expertise in the purification and characterization of organic compounds (Chromatography and NMR, MS, IR spectroscopy). Excellent problem-solving skills and a thorough understanding of synthetic methods and reaction mechanisms are required. Good oral/written communication skills and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment are required.
Global Financial Services associate responsible for telephone and e-mail interface with external and internal customers for orders, inquiries and issues.
Responsible for telephone and e-mail interface with external and internal customers for orders, inquiries and issues. External customers typically include wholesalers, physician offices, pharmacies and consumers.
Analysis and entry of pharmaceutical product order placement and order changes.
Responds to customer inquiries regarding product availability, order status, and order/return policies and programs. Works across matrix teams to handle complex inquiries.
Documents all incoming requests and gathers supporting documentation to facilitate issue research while utilizing various internal systems.
Ensures appropriate prioritization and timely follow-up on all initiated requests.
Works with strategic order analysts and distribution center on processing emergency product deliveries for critical orders.
Identifies and escalates call trends, customer reported product and patient issues to management.
Assures transactions are handled in compliance with business policies and procedures.
Backup for Technical Support Associates handling customer disputes and deductions including research on shipping and return discrepancies, and processing of corresponding transactions.
Develop broad understanding of order-to-cash processes in pharmaceutical setting
Gain experience dealing directly with variety of customers and enhance ability to deliver customer focused service within the organization
Interface with many functional areas including distribution, pricing, credit and collection.
Enhance skills in time management, oral and written communications
Opportunity to master multiple computer systems
Associates or Bachelors degree preferred in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related field preferred.
Minimum 1-2 years experience in a customer service center working directly with external customers with ability to provide high quality customer service to a variety of customer types.
Ability to handle multiple priorities in a high volume, fast-paced, critical business function.
Must demonstrate strong communication skills, including empathy for customer issues, appropriate prompting and recapping to ensure understanding. Experience in managing difficult customers and/or situations with composure and professionalism.
Spanish speaking a plus.
Incumbent may need to work remotely during inclement weather.
Accurate PC and keyboarding skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of SAP a plus.
Strong team player, able to work well across a variety of levels and team borders, collaborating effectively within a matrix organization
Demonstrate willingness to respond to feedback based on operational metrics including call monitoring evaluations.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the CV Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling our Cardiovascular product to general practitioners, , nurses and pharmacists in the designated region in accordance with Company marketing guidelines and using the relevant sales techniques, visual aids and samples.
The CV Medicines Sales Representative performs his/her duties in accordance with the legislation, regulations, business rules and standards of conduct and ethics governing BMS.
Maintaining a high level of energy and a proven ability to achieve objectives.
Achieving sales results and taking responsibility for results within his/her sphere of responsibility.
Successfully collaborating within a territorial matrix environment to ensure team success.
Ensuring management of the promotional budget and of the key performance indicators in the territory plan.
Spotting profitable business opportunities while managing own territory; contributing to team growth development.
Demonstrating skills at targeting a client base made up of general practitioners within a given territory.
Keeping on top of changes in the market and the field by collecting information on the competition and sending it to the appropriate internal and external sources.
Effectively representing the product(s) by using promotional material; giving it value in the client's eyes by sending messages and key information during interactions with him/her.
Acting as a liaison officer with Support Services, Customer Service, Marketing, and Medical Affairs to ensure that business objectives are met.
Ability to work in partnerships with other alliances.
Ensure that all adverse drug events are reported in a timely and efficient manner as per BMS Policies & Directives.
Strong business sense
Identifying and analyzing business opportunities by using all spheres of influence to promote sales growth.
Getting a full knowledge of the competition's activities in his/her analysis.
Effectively developing a business plan and defining a measurable tactical plan.
Regularly following up on the plan execution quality and on continuing medical education budget management; proactively recommending an adjustment plan, if necessary.
Demonstrating credibility to clients through a vast knowledge of the product being promoted and of competitors' products.
Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the therapeutic field related to his/her product.
Possessing a command of sales techniques and bringing added value in each interaction.
Offering value to clients
Establishing strong professional relationships with clients to ensure execution of the tactical plan; acquiring a thorough understanding of clients' actual perceptions and opinions in order to know what clients' real needs are.
Using internal and external resources to bring added value to clients in order to build partnerships and grow our business.
Dealing with change effectively
Remaining optimistic and enthusiastic in the face of changing circumstances and conditions and identifying opportunities to maintain our competitive edge.
Undergraduate studies in science, medicine or a related field.
More than three years of successful experience in sales or marketing in pharmaceuticals or a related industry.
Proficient in using business plans, sales and marketing campaigns, value added programs or other sales techniques to achieve set objectives.
Territory planning in a general practitioners' environment.
Experience in product launches an asset.
Experience in Cardiovascular an asset.
Languages: English & French (written and oral).
Valid driver's licence
Accountable for the Trois-Rivières territory
Représentant des ventes, Cardiovasculaire (Eliquis)
But du poste – Tâches et responsabilités de base
Les tâches essentielles incluent, sans s'y limiter :
Relevant du chef régional des ventes, le représentant, produit CV a la responsabilité de la promotion et de la vente de notre produit en cardiovasculaire auprès des médecins généralistes, du personnel infirmier et des pharmaciens, dans la région désignée, conformément aux lignes directrices de marketing de la Société et au moyen des techniques de vente, des argumentaires et des échantillons pertinents.
Le représentant, produit CV assume ses fonctions conformément aux lois, à la réglementation, aux règles administratives et aux normes de conduite et d'éthique de BMS.
Les principaux objectifs comprennent, sans s'y limiter :
Maintenir un haut degré d'énergie et une capacité éprouvée d'atteindre des objectifs.
Atteindre les résultats des ventes et assumer la responsabilité les résultats dans sa sphère de responsabilité
Collaborer avec succès à l'intérieur d'un milieu territorial matriciel pour assurer le succès de l’équipe
Assurer la gestion du budget promotionnel et des indicateurs de rendement clés indiqués dans le plan territorial
Repérer des occasions d'affaires profitables en gérant son propre territoire, tout en contribuant à l'élaboration et à la croissance de l'équipe dans son ensemble.
Montrer des aptitudes à cibler un bassin de clients composé d'omnipraticiens au sein d'un territoire donné.
Demeurer au fait des changements survenant sur le marché et dans le milieu en recueillant des renseignements sur la concurrence et en les transmettant aux sources appropriées à l'interne et à l'externe.
Représenter efficacement le(s) produit(s) en utilisant le matériel promotionnel, lui donner de la valeur aux yeux du client en transmettant les messages et les renseignements clés au cours des interactions avec lui.
Servir d'agent de liaison avec les services de soutien, le service à la clientèle et le service du marketing , les affaires médicales pour faire en sorte que les objectifs commerciaux soient atteints.
Capacité de travailler en partenariats avec d’autres alliances
S’assurer que tous les effets indésirables sont signalés de manière rapide et efficace selon les politiques et directives de BMS.
Sens aigu des affaires
Identifier et analyser les occasions d’affaires en utilisant toutes les sphères d’influence pour favoriser la croissance des ventes.
Maitrise les activités de la compétition dans son analyse
Développer efficacement un plan d’affaire et définir un plan tactique mesurable.
Faire un suivi régulier de la qualité de l’exécution du plan, de la gestion du budget d’éducation médical continu et proposer pro-activement un plan d’ajustement si nécessaire.
Compétences de vente
Démontrer sa crédibilité auprès de son client en ayant une connaissance approfondie du produit en promotion et de ceux des concurrents.
Démontrer une compréhension approfondie du champ thérapeutique relié à son produit.
Posséder une maitrise des techniques de ventes et être en mesure d’apporter une valeur ajoutée à chacune des interactions.
Offrir de la valeur aux clients
Établir des rapports professionnels solides avec le client pour s’assurer de l’exécution du plan tactique et acquérir une profonde compréhension des véritables perceptions et opinions du client dans le but de maitriser les besoins réels du client.
Apporter une valeur ajoutée au client pour bâtir des partenariats en utilisant les ressources internes et externes et faire croitre notre business.
Faire face efficacement aux changements
Demeure optimiste et enthousiasme face aux changements de situation et de conjoncture et identifie les occasions permettant de maintenir notre avantage concurrentiel.
Formation, expérience et langues :
Études de premier cycle en sciences, en médecine ou dans une discipline connexe.
Expérience fructueuse de plus de 3 ans en vente ou en marketing dans l'industrie pharmaceutique ou dans une industrie connexe.
Aptitude à utiliser les plans d'affaires, les campagnes de marketing et de ventes, les programmes à valeur ajoutée ou d'autres techniques de vente en vue d'atteindre les objectifs fixés.
Planification du territoire dans un milieu d'omnipraticiens.
L'expérience du lancement de produits sera considérée comme un atout.
Expérience en cardiovasculaire sera un atout
Langues : Français et anglais, tant à l'écrit qu'à l'oral.
This position will directly support biologics operational activities for the Reference Standard and Critical Reagent (RSCR) Group within the Global Quality Analytical Science & Technology (GQAST) organization. Primary role will be to support all aspects of inventory maintenance for reference standards and critical reagent within the RSCR Operations group including (but not limited to) qualification and requalification of materials, documentation, maintenance of global standards inventory, and coordination of shipments to stakeholders as well as performing lab-based work as needed.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Lead BMS biologics development program for Clinical Reference Standards and Critical Reagents, including inventory, documentation, data evaluation and qualification of materials and reagents. Coordinate qualification and requalification testing ensuring program timelines are achieved.
Support reference standard life cycle management by retrieving/mining reference standard data and collaborating with scientists/laboratory managers to analyze and effectively report trending data for method and reference standard performance for numerous biologic products and methodologies.
Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and testing laboratories to coordinate aliquotting and testing activities related to qualification/re-qualification of reference standards and critical reagents.
Author/review technical documents, protocols, qualification/requalification reports, and SOPs.
Administration of tracking activities and documentation for receipt, shipping and inventory management of reference standards and critical reagents.
Support the shipment and distribution of reference standards and critical reagents.
Adhere to GMP/GLP, and good documentation practices when documenting activities in equipment log books, worksheets and electronic inventory management systems according to department procedures reflecting the receipt, movement, handling and aliquoting to ensure accurate inventory control and traceability of reference standards and critical reagents.
Retrieve, review and provide information in support of regulatory filings as appropriate.
B.S. or equivalent with a minimum of 6-8 years (or a M.S. with 4-6 years) of relevant experience in biologics development/pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
Minimum of two years of analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred and experience with biologics is a plus.
Experience in performing statistical analysis, interpreting statistical data, and using statistical software (e.g. JMP, SpotFire) is desired.
The ideal candidate will be able to pay strong attention to detail and can work independently.
Strong written and oral communication skills is essential and a background in project management skills is a plus.
Skill in communicating/escalating critical issues to appropriate management is necessary.
Understanding of cGMP/GLP and GDPs practices particularly in documentation of activities in logbooks and worksheets and EHS requirements is essential.
Ability to comply with all applicable SOPs, and departmental requirements is a must.
Expertise in MS Office applications, in particular Outlook, MS Word and Excel, is required.
Familiarity with electronic documentation systems (e.g. Syncade-DCA) for routing protocols/reports for review and approval is a plus.
Experience in the use of Labware LIMS, Sample Manager LIMS, Rees environmental monitoring system, automated/robotic liquid handling systems (e.g. Tecan), and Freezerworks inventory management system is a plus.
1. Generates commercial and experimental Batch Records for Production.
- makes copy from Bath Record Master File
- prints all applicable documentation from Document Control and Archiving (DCA) and SAP systems.
- prints label (lot number, product code and name and other additional information).
- assigns seals to be placed on the final product drums (Compression, Coating and Printing)
- compares batch record and all batch record documentation versus production orders and BOM/BOS to assure the documentation corresponds to the product lot.
- verifies that batch records, production orders and BOM/BOS data are the same if not report any
discrepancy immediately to the corresponding department (MT or Materials) for prompt correction before
distribution for manufacturing process
2. Generates cleaning checklist packages and distributes to Manufacturing supervisor ensuring that the cleaning forms are the current version approved in DCA.
3. Receives and reviews daily executed Batch Records, removes internal documentation and keeps all GMP documentation required by BMS procedures and refers to the supervisor any document’s discrepancies for correction before delivering to QA area.
4. Gives follow up to manufacturing areas to ensure documentation cycle time completion, production schedule commitment and reports any finding to the release attainment team.
5. Performs periodic manufacturing documentation audits as scheduled.
6. Verifies approved Packaging Art Components (BOS- Bill of Specification) and creates labels accordingly.
7. Maintains Master Batch Records, executed Batch Record, Log Books, cleaning registers/checklists, new and executed forms, security seals, printed materials and any batch record supporting document.
8. Receives and makes reconciliation of manufacturing container seals by number according to Security Guidelines and GMPs.
9. Coordinates with Purchasing Department Printing Forms Requisitions and maintains an adequate supply of forms and logbooks for the Manufacturing area.
10. Performs the reporting consumption of material, man hours, transfer orders (TO) and transfer request (TR) in absent of the Manufacturing Coordinator.
11. Maintains Building 6 Procedures Binders and procedures matrix to ensure that latest approved version are in place and, replace any obsolete version. This include the reconciliation and removal of obsolete versions.
12. Assists on Internal/External audits by providing any required documentation as the manufacturing documentation custody.
Bachelor Degree with at least One (1) year of experience in manufacturing documentation or Quality Control administration in a Pharmaceutical industry or
Associate Degree with at least two (2) years of experience in manufacturing documentation or Quality Control administration in a Pharmaceutical industry
Computer knowledge is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
Excellent communication verbal and written skills (English/Spanish).
Excellent analytical skills with details
Good mathematical skills
Team Player and ability to work with people at different levels.
Typing and Filing skills
Excellent organization skills
Self-starter and motivator.
Able to work with minimum supervision.
Good proof-reading skills.
Good knowledge of office machines, such as fax, copiers, etc.
Concentration and Visual Effort
It is extremely important to pay close attention to details since information being generated and revised is of a compliance and regulatory nature. Accuracy and visual concentration are required when reviewing executed batch records and preparing reports and other documents.
Needs to interprets manufacturing data
Decision Making / Latitude:
Some decision making is required to determine priority task in the application of complex SOP's and other procedures.
Must decide on and identify documentation trends that may lead to proactively minimize production approval delays or impact on supply chain.
Advise supervisors of any problem or potential problems that may arise.
Daily communication is required with Manufacturing, Planning and QA & Compliance personnel. Incumbent is responsible for reporting to the supervisor any discrepancy observed.
Occasional contact with upper management may be necessary.
Possible errors may have significant impact on shipping schedules and customer service efforts.
Refrain from providing information to unauthorized personnel or outside persons.
Avoid undue delays in processing documents that requires immediate attention.
Prevents documents miss filling.
Absolutely refrain from disclosing confidential information to anyone.
Errors will have an impact in Supply Chain & Regulatory.
Able to work under pressure and availability to work overtime and rotating shifts when required.
Summary: Responsible for leading the Parenteral manufacturing process assuring compliance with applicable policies, regulations, and procedures. Leads all of the lyophilization activities pertaining to the Manati Sterile Operations (Par Lyo and Parenterals Vials (PVA). Meets budget objectives and productivity or process / line defects targets. Drive area projects to completion. Keep work pace and plan work schedules, set priorities with urgency and meet deadlines within a complex, rapidly changing environment. The incumbent must comply with Corporate and HR Policies, FDA, GMP, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
Responsibilities: 1. Oversees resources availability (material, equipment, personnel – regular and lease workers) necessary to meet and comply with timely production plan. 2. Verifies adherence to procedures and controls and provides corrective feedback during operations by frequent monitoring of production activities 3. Performs systematic walkthroughs of operation floors. 4. Establishes corrective actions plan to eliminate process deviations and documentation errors. 5. Provides support efforts: to release lots on hold and conducting thorough reviews of investigation reports, with the Annual Requalification Program by assuring on time execution of requalification activities and with the Environmental Monitoring Program by assuring on time samples/data collection and delivery 6. Defines job skills requirement for manufacturing positions which includes back-up operators for critical positions and supports the training program design assuring adherence to training plan including employee certification and re-certification program. 7. Prepares and/or approves necessary SOP’s and forms to be in full compliance with cGMP’s and reflect manufacturing processes. 8. Complies and ensures the compliance of Company Environmental, Health, and Safety goals programs and objectives. 9. Monitors scrap factor, equipment downtime, and labor utilization on a regular basis for effective and efficient production plan execution. 10. Identifies opportunities to improve process performance and/or safety requirements and supports Continuous Improvement initiatives in the daily operation activities. 11. Generates and approves changes as established in Change Control procedure. 12. Assists in preparing manufacturing budget, and establishes effective cost control programs to meet budget targets and objectives per company strategic plan. 13. Prepares on time performance reviews, manages employee disciplinary actions as needed and monitors attendance trends enforcing applicable Company policies and procedures. 14. Performs as the back-up of area Manager when is required. 15. Supports Maintenance Programs by assuring on time execution of applicable preventive and corrective maintenance plans.
• Bachelor Degree in Science, Administration, or Engineering • Five (5) years experience in Lyophilization, Compounding, Sterilization and Aseptic Filling processes, and product transfer validation in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, • Three (3) years of solid supervisory experience, or leading multidisciplinary teams ( disciplinary actions, performance appraisals, development of succession plans, etc). • Ability to facilitate continuous innovation initiatives, foster team building and simplify processes. • Ability to maintain good employee relations and to handle grievances and complaints. • Self-starter with strong leadership characteristics, analytical, administrative and people skills. • Ability to communicate and work effectively in a team oriented environment. • Knowledge of cGMPs, safety and environmental regulations, human resources and labor laws. • Personal computer skills, knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet. • Fully bilingual oral and written (Spanish/English). Technical writing skills. • Sense of urgency and business needs. • Capability to use protective gowning • Willing to work irregular hours, rotation shifts, weekends and holidays, when necessary.
The Associate Director of Manufacturing Technology leads a team of scientists and engineers providing direct support to manufacturing in the large-scale cell culture facility at BMS's Devens, MA location. This high performing team of ~20 has upstream, downstream, and deviation investigation branches. The successful candidate will have expertise in one or more areas of biologics manufacturing, and a proven track record of successful leadership of technical teams who achieve high results and exhibit a strong culture of excellence.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead the Manufacturing Technology (MT) group, which is responsible for providing direct technical support to the Devens Large-scale Cell Culture (LSCC) manufacturing facility. Support includes on-call troubleshooting of process issues, deviation investigations, process monitoring, process improvements, process robustness efforts, tech transfers, etc.
Develop and lead a high-performance team; manage the recruitment and development of staff. Invest in the development of current and future leadership through assignment of development opportunities, coaching, mentoring, and effective administration of rewards and recognition.
Establish and communicate business objectives and requirements for MT consistent with company and site strategies.
Effectively manage assigned resources to address priorities, meet schedules, maximize productivity, reduce costs, and increase efficiencies.
Serve as an effective partner for manufacturing groups, bringing technical expertise from development and MS&T lab groups to the manufacturing floor, and relaying the voice of the operations staff back to development and MS&T lab scientists.
Working closely with partner groups, responsible for the technical transfers into or out of the Devens LSCC.
Establish and communicate high performance standards, define clear accountability, and lead by adopting continuous improvement strategies to reduce operational variances and non-value added work.
Develop annual operating budget/staffing levels and manage operation to achieve them.
Participate actively in site Extended Leadership Team to influence and achieve the site mission, annual goals, and desired culture. Build commitment to the targeted values and objectives through sustained site-wide teamwork.
Knowledge and Skill:
Knowledge of engineering and science generally attained through studies resulting in a BS/MS/PhD in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, or its equivalent.
A minimum of 10 years of manufacturing experience including several years managing complex manufacturing execution systems. A solid history of technical accomplishments and a proven track record in developing employees and teams.
Mastery of engineering and bioprocessing principles and their application in a biologics manufacturing environment.
Proven capability to establish team culture that aligns with company values of inclusion, diversity, safety, passion, speed, accountability, and innovation.
Strong knowledge of cGMP, particularly as they apply to biologics manufacturing and automated systems.
Proven ability working in a matrix environment and leading multi-level / cross functional teams to achieve the highest performance.
The Associate Director, Manufacturing Technology is in direct contact with the site MS&T Director, the site GM, and other senior leaders within the site, including heads of Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Human Resources. Frequent interactions occur with Quality, Site Engineering, Manufacturing, and MS&T laboratory staff, as well as with senior leaders of MS&T and Process Development. Also works closely with Digital Plant leaders in a highly automated manufacturing facility. Occasional interactions occur with external industry and regulatory representatives.
Principal assignment is in a modern office facility. Frequent interactions with MS&T and manufacturing employees within the manufacturing facility, requiring gowning and adherence to various Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standards. Occasional business-related travel is required, not generally exceeding 4 nights per month.
Exercise sound judgment in making decisions and recommendations within generally defined practices and policies and notify senior management when necessary. Work on abstract problems across functional areas of the business. Identify and evaluate fundamental technical process issues through assessment of large data sets, input from other process experts, and on-the-floor observations. Decisions will have a large impact on the overall success of site operations.
Work with minimal supervision on the accomplishment of agreed upon goals and objectives.
Receive, store and issue the raw materials, packaging components and operational supplies used to support manufacturing operations. Handling samples of materials used to conduct testing or special assignments. Performs shipping and Inventory Cycle Count functions in supporting other warehouse operations and plant needs. This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
1. Receives purchased materials (raw materials, supplies, packaging components, narcotics, and dangerous substances), makes visual inspections to the cargo, verifies (by counting and / or weighing) proper identification and records the information in the inventory control systems(s). 2. Maintains and generates transactions in the SAP environment and handles damaged / shortages / excess / or missing orders following the Materials Damages & Claim Procedure. 3. Removes the samples to be used for analysis of raw materials and packaging components received and the samples used for re-evaluation of the existing materials. 4. Stores materials as per applicable status, according to the current GMP’s and keeps working areas clean and organized. May perform applicable pest control process (fumigation). 5. Transfer material from warehouse to Production lines and / or receive back-to-stock materials from / to the warehouse following the current procedure. 6. Keeps data in the inventory control systems (manual and /or computerized) update and accurate, including the freight containers inventory. Participates in Cycle Counting process as per Inventory Control Procedure. Prepares physically materials for shipment and ensure that materials are correctly picked for shipping, as per their applicable status and according to the current GMP’s and loading of trucks. 7. Operates and maintenance the warehouse equipment (Radios, Forklift, etc). 8. Handles and disposes properly rejected material, dangerous goods, potentially dangerous goods and regulated hazardous waste into a designated on-site disposal facility of interim container. 9. Contributes in the revision of procedures, and in executing daily plans effectively in coordination with the area supervisor or designee.
• High School Diploma • Knowledge of warehouse functions (Receiving, Storage, Cycle Count, Physical Inventory, Dispatching, Shipping, forklift, hand truck, waste disposal). in a pharmaceutical industry • One (1) year experience in the operation of material handling equipment. • Fluent in oral and written English and Spanish. Able to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions in both. • Good mathematical skills. • Computer use knowledge. • Knowledge of relevant governmental regulations, cGMP’s and guidelines • Willing to work irregular hours, rotary shifts, weekends and holidays.
• Heavy work (25-60 pounds) that requires eye-hand coordination and moving about capacity. • Requires movements of objects such as lifting, carrying; pushing and pulling. It involves body movements such as handling and fingering. • Removes trailer jacks from parked containers. • Replace plastic roles (40 lbs.) from wrapping machine. • Lifts and moves pallets. • Climb stairs, ladders and works on high altitudes (over 24’ high ranges) • Passes eye physical exam test • Typical working conditions: 60% standing, 20% walking and 20% sitting.
Digital Capability Management, Data Engineering, Enterprise Data Lake and Integration
Technical delivery of BMS’s Enterprise Data Lake solutions in IDM across multiple functional business units leveraging the enterprise SDLC methodology.
• Drive the definition and the technical delivery of the EDL Services as data traverses through the BMS Enterprise Data Lake ecosystem
• Design, develop, deploy and evangelize reusable technical building blocks that facilitate data movements within the Enterprise Data Lake
• Collaborate with EDL&I team members to ensure maximum utilization of reusable components within the IDM product portfolio
• Influences technical best practices and the use of technology
• Ensures that the solution is appropriately aligned with the overall enterprise data platform strategies
• Provides release planning (PTT, PTP) and one consistent deployment approach for all rollouts
• Point of contact for scrum methodology executing project team needs. Will act on requirements either directly or by pulling in required horizontal SMEs
• Manage vendor partner relationships
• Refine and clarify functional requirements & develop physical data models in conjunction with Data Architecture team
• 4 year bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, MIS or related field; MS or related advanced degree is a plus
• 10-12+ years overall work experience in Information Technology with 3 in data related disciplines
• Technical expertise in one or more data warehousing, data integration and/or data preparation technologies
• 3 years domain experience in implementing Enterprise Data Lakes on AWS or other cloud platforms. Preferably experience building in AWS Big Data Platform (S3, EMR, Redshift), AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, Paxata & Informatica Metadata Management platforms
• Strong implementation experience with enterprise integration patterns and extracting patterns out of existing applications
• Strong OOA/OOD experience, designing and developing multi-tiered/tenant, highly scalable framework systems, utilized by multiple domain/client applications
• Strong proficiency in JAVA/Scala/Python/Node.js
• Strong database normalization/design skills and production implementation experience developing against ORM, AOP and DI frameworks
• Experience in developing systems, where production change is realized via more configuration than custom coding/compiling/deployment
• Familiarity with test-case driven development and pair programming
• Strong communication and relationship building skills to establish trust and rapport with the business teams
• Proven experience in leading data solution and data integration projects
• Good understanding of Data Management principles
• Good influence and facilitation skills
• Experience in driving adoption of process changes
• Proficiency at demonstrating the Core BMS Behaviors
Sales candidates must be able to understand and apply knowledge of pertinent health care industry trends, sales trends, market dynamics, competitors, applicable laws and regulations, and health care payer environment, and analyze each of these factors in the development of actionable business plans and in daily execution of sales calls, within compliance guidelines. Develop and implement territory plans that identify and prioritize activities and resources to accomplish short and long-term sales and business goals.
An accountable self-starter who can develop deep customer insights, build and maintain strong professional relationships with physicians (primary care and specialists), pharmacists, nurses, office staff and other health care providers in the patient care continuum. Appropriately leverage resources and apply sound account management skills and perseverance to secure customer access and maximize selling time. Utilize deep understanding of disease states, BMS products, and as appropriate, relevant competitor products to tailor interactions with specific customers. Excellent communication skills- verbal and written- including the ability to present to groups.
Collaborate across the Cardiovascular sales organization, CV Institutional Sales Representatives, cross functional teams and where appropriate alliance partners. Work within matrix team to identify opportunities and develop appropriate tactics and strategies. Drive market share growth and maximize sales performance within the indicated use and approved patient types.
Possess a high level of ethics and integrity. Adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and BMS policies.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Minimum of 5 years of sales experience is preferred. Demonstrated success in medical profession is advantageous.
A strong customer focus and analytical skills to identify and prioritize business opportunities is required. Proven track record in delivering results and developing innovative approaches in evolving markets. Previous new product or concept launch experience desired. Ability to learn, apply, and grow disease state knowledge is required. Ability to effectively communicate technical and scientific product and disease information to a variety of customers in multiple settings. Technical aptitude to learn and apply new technologies to manage a territory is required.
Management retains the right to change the job specifications (may include grade level and salary range) and provisions of this job as appropriate. In addition, we reserve the right to place candidates in positions at levels commensurate with their depth of knowledge around the following competencies: Product and Disease State Knowledge, Market and Industry Knowledge, Sales Resource Utilization, Selling Skills, and Business Planning.
As this position requires operation of a Company-provided vehicle, offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate meeting the requirements of “Qualified Driver,” as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, including but not limited to the following: 1) at least 21 years of age; 2) a driver’s license in good standing issued by your state of residence; and, 3) a driving risk level deemed acceptable by the Company.