Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The Associate Director of WW Eliquis Commercialization, will be an integral member of the Worldwide Brand Team and reports to the Eliquis Brand Lead, Global Commercial. This is a strategic marketing role that will contribute toward driving successful commercialization of Eliquis across global markets and support core activities for the global brand. This role requires strong collaboration and communication skills to interface with brand team members, cross-functional stakeholders including our Alliance partner, Pfizer, and market teams in order to ensure exceptional execution of the most important global activities that support the Eliquis global brand.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop deep understanding of global tactical activities and their effectiveness
- Lead Eliquis global brand congress presence and activities in collaboration with the cross-functional matrix team, Alliance partners and vendors
- Manage the global brand budget to target in coordination with Alliance counterpart
- Track metrics to ensure optimal utilization of budget across functional teams, capture key learnings and implications for brand resourcing
- Effectively analyze customer insights, brand performance, market trends, & competitive response to refine brand activities
- Manage development and execution of Alliance forums to support the continued success of Eliquis
- Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics and Brand Leadership work stream leads to lead analysis and planning for optimizing brand resource allocation
- Effectively manage WW A&P budget allocations for your projects across the BMS/Pfizer Alliance
The preferred candidate will have:
- BA degree of equivalent is required; MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing brand management experience or equivalent. Experience in cardiovascular therapeutic are is preferred but not required.
- Recent in-line brand marketing experience (within last 4 years) and previous field-based customer-facing experience preferred to ensure a deep understanding of how brand strategy is executed at the customer interface
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and leading projects in a complex matrix team environment. Experience with managing approval processes highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate feedback and learnings to refine and improve the execution and outcomes for key initiatives
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry structure and key stakeholders to Global Marketing including external associations and internal functional groups desirable (i.e. Business Insights & Analytics, Medical, Country Level Marketing, Regulatory, and Legal)
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships with internal colleagues
- Listens/considers alternative ideas, viewpoints and encourages debate on others' idea
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.