Corporate giving is one of three major ways Bristol Myers Squibb supports worthwhile causes and conscientious citizenship. We also work to reduce health disparities worldwide through the Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation, and we support initiatives through community giving in locations where our U.S. employees live and work.
As we work to bring life-saving medicines to patients with serious diseases, we are also committed to improving healthcare, advancing scientific understanding and making the difference in the lives of patients and their families.
What We Support:
- Charitable Donations
- Independent Medical Education
- Corporate Sponsorship Support
- Corporate Membership
- Scholarship Support
- Fellowship Support
- Independent Patient Education
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes that COVID-19 is taking a significant human toll, and our hearts go out to those who have been impacted and everyone managing through this difficult and uncertain time. As a result of the situation, we understand that your organization may need to postpone or cancel activities that were supported by us. If you need to postpone, reschedule, change the scope or cancel an activity, please go to:
- “How to Apply,” click on “Letter of Request,” then click on the “Consolidated Letter of Request” link to log into your account.
- Once in your account, look on the page for a link called “Change of Scope: COVID Postponement or Cancellation Form.” Click on this link to complete and submit the form to Bristol Myers Squibb for your activity.
Please be sure to have your Request ID number handy, as we need that to help locate the program being postponed or canceled.
Also, please provide any revised event materials reflecting the updated information, where applicable, such as, agenda, venue, budget, new start and end dates for the event. All revised materials can be uploaded at the same link as the “Change of Scope: COVID Postponement or Cancellation Form” under the “attachments” section.