Patients & Caregivers
At Bristol-Myers Squibb, we are committed to helping you get the information you need about your condition. We seek to provide information about our products and qualified resources that offer relevant information on our conditions.
Resources by Condition
Education is the first step in fighting illness and serious disease. Stay informed on the resources and tools to help you in your journey.
Below is a list of resources to help patients and caregivers stay up to date with the latest information for various illnesses and diseases.
- Immuno-oncology Patient Resource
- Kidney Cancer By the Numbers
- Melanoma Cancer By the Numbers
- Head and Neck Cancer By the Numbers
- Full Guide to Accessing Medicines in Australia
- Overview Guide to Accessing Medicines in Australia
- From Molecule to Medicine to Australia Patient Infographic
- Broadening the Evidence Report
Interested in learning about or participating in one of our clinical trials?
Clinical trials are a pivotal part of the discovery of new medicines. We have launched an updated version of our online clinical trial resource, Study Connect. The updated Study Connect website helps patients and caregivers to search for clinical trials by disease and site location and pre-screen for clinical trial participation.
Resources for Patients & Caregivers
Level 2, 4 Nexus Court, Mulgrave, VIC, 3170
PO Box 1080, Mt Waverley, VIC, 3149