Read current and archived press releases.
Latest Press Releases
- 25 July 2017: Press Release - NSCLC PBS listing (consumer version)
- 25 July 2017: Media Release - RCC PBS listing (consumer)
- 2 May 2017: Bristol-Myers Squibb Australia supports The Bridge Program.
- 24 November 2016: OPDIVO (nivolumab) approved for advanced kidney cancer.
- 3 November 2016: New BMS patient resource; a guide to immuno-oncology.
- 1 May 2016: OPDIVO (nivolumab) listed on the PBS for the treatment of advanced melanoma.
- 29 March 2016: New BMS guides published about access to medicines in Australia.
- 18 March 2016: OPDIVO (nivolumab) approved for advanced non squamous non-small cell lung cancer.
- 1 March 2016: Daklinza (daclatasvir) listed on the PBS for chronic hepatitis C.
- 31 January 2016: Immuno-oncology agent Opdivo (nivolumab) approved for advanced melanoma & lung cancer.
- 9 June 2015: BMS Australia- Best employer 3rd year running.