Sales Support and Admin
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
- Lead the RDS team in developing and executing all learning and development activities (e.g. PASS POA, ARM and PASS Home Office onboarding, Advanced Trainings, etc).
- Manage all aspects of program development, including design, development and integration of content, learning strategy, and vendor management. Deliver the highest quality skill and capability based solutions for field leadership to ensure effectiveness.
- Ensure appropriate tracking and documentation of learning in accordance with company policy and US regulations while innovating new ways to increase efficiencies.
- Coordinate training delivery with internal and external partners as needed.
- Collaborate with VAP training market leads to develop and monitor metrics to evaluate success and impact of training. Ensure ongoing analysis of PASS training needs based on current and future requirements of the business and changing internal/external environment through partnering with key stakeholders to understand those needs.
- Contribute to the annual business planning process, including establishing training plans, budget, resources and investment strategy specifically for PASS L&D development.
- BA/BS required
- MBA or Masters preferred
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/ Access Reimbursement related market experience, including working knowledge of Access Training Development
- Ability to leverage large, multi-dimensional data sets to drive business decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues and present to business stakeholders
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience in Reimbursement Field Training development and execution
Required: Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.