Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Support RCO Brazil Leadership Team with administrative activities like agenda, travels, CONCUR, meetings, etc.
Responsible for the content and organization of RCO Brazil SharePoint/Intranet;
Support control of local RCO Brazil processes and guarantee they are reviewed and updated within expected date;
Responsible for tracking that all RCO Brazil employee has a CV and Job Profile completed and updated available;
Coordination of hub meetings including agenda, rooms, teleconferences, coffee breaks, meeting minutes, training records, attendance, international visitors receptions etc;
Control and purchase of office and supplies materials as needed, create Purchase Orders, managing efficiently and cost effective use ensuring compliance;
Support translations and payment processes, controlling costs, reducing timeline and maximizing the quality and delivering completed documents to RCO team within identified timelines;
Monitor/Track all training and presentation of RCO Brazil;
Managing the RCO Brazil archive internally or externally (Outsourced Partner) and guaranteeing the information security;
Point of contact for SMNs team to submit CONCUR documents for finance team and general correspondences;
May support Investigator´s and others meetings including the negotiation with the Hotel, employees and participant’s transportation, agenda and extra activities as needed;
May support shipping and tracking of SUSARs to clinical sites in Brazil;
May support preparation of study binders and files to clinical sites in Brazil;
May support the RCO team in task forces if necessary;
Support development and control of hub metrics;
Regular communication with Administrative Assistants and other peers from other hubs/department to share best practices about administrative activities and department organization;
Minimum of 2 years experience as administrative assistant or comparable experience.
· Fluent in Portuguese and English;
· Highly organized and motivated possessing excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
· Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams. Manage multiple projects efficiently to ensure specified project objectives, timeline and quality requirements are met;
· Excellent communication skills. Listens openly to other's points of views. Communicates opinions, thoughts and facts with confidence;
· Must be a person with a high level of commitment, results-oriented, autonomous, and capable of order and work planning;
· The ability to identify creative solutions to problems and proposes recommended solutions to project obstacles;
· Actively manages the change of priorities.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.