For information about a specific Bristol Myers Squibb location, click the link from the list below or view just our research and development locations.
New York, NY
Function(s): Registered Corporate HQ
Our new space on the East Side of Manhattan houses executive and corporate offices, as well as the BMS Foundation.
Lawrenceville, NJ – Route 206
Function(s): New Jersey Corporate HQ, R&D, Finance, Legal, HR
- 1.67 million square feet of building space situated on a 280-acre site.
- The Lawrenceville campus is an early discovery site, with laboratories, offices and support services. Here, scientists discover and develop medicines in the areas of cancer, immunology, cardiovascular and fibrotic diseases.
Lawrenceville, NJ – Princeton Pike
Function(s): Commercial, Global Product Development & Supply, R&D, Enabling Functions
- The 650,000-square foot facility opened in November 2016.
- The Princeton Pike site houses employees from the Commercial teams, their commercialization and late-stage development partners from Research & Development and Global Product Development & Supply, and their enabling function support teams.
New Brunswick, NJ
- The New Brunswick site is primarily focused on product and process development and manufacturing to support clinical trials.
- The campus has more than 40 buildings totaling over 1.8 million square feet on 96 acres.
- The New Brunswick facility has been in continuous operation since land was first purchased in 1905, when E.R. Squibb & Sons relocated operations from Brooklyn, New York. Its focus has changed over the years from a manufacturing facility to a Research & Development facility.
West Windsor, NJ – Nassau Park
Function(s): Information Management, Accounting
- The complex consists of one 3-story office building totaling more than 200,000 square feet.
- The primary activities at this facility involve information management, global sourcing and accounting.
Function(s): Process Development & Commercial Manufacturing
- Located 45 miles northwest of Boston, the site totals 700,000 square feet on 89 acres and supports process development, clinical manufacturing and commercial manufacturing for biologics medicines.
- A new cell therapy facility integrates the latest manufacturing equipment and impactful digital technology to help deliver personalized cell therapies to patients with aggressive hematological cancers.
Function(s): Finance, HR, IT
- Opened in January 2014, the 140,000 square foot Tampa Bay professional capability center provides knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of the company’s continuous process improvement efforts.
- The North America Capability Center explores ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
Redwood City, CA
- The 256,000 square foot Bay Area research facility houses biologics drug discovery activities focused on antibody therapeutics.
- The Redwood City location provides proximity to major biomedical research centers, such as the University of California Berkeley, University of California San Francisco and Stanford University.
- The 280k square foot Bristol Myers Squibb manufacturing facility is located in Phoenix , AZ, at 620 N 51st Avenue and currently employs approximately 300 highly skilled personnel
- Phoenix has been selected by Bristol Myers Squibb to transform the facility to manufacture biologic sterile drug products and an additional 100-150 personnel will be added, by the end of 2024, to complete this transformation.
- Bristol Myers Squibb operates two facilities in Cambridge, one at Kendall Square and one in nearby Alewife.
- The company will be bringing those two sites together into a new building at Cambridge Crossing, with the move anticipated in the first half of 2023.
Manati, Puerto Rico
- This 460,000 square foot facility on 33 acres produces biologics medicines.
Humacao, Puerto Rico
- Oral solid dosage manufacturing site.
FUNCTION (S): R&D, GLOBAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & SUPPLY, COMMERCIAL, ENABLING FUNCTIONS
- Bristol Myers Squibb occupies three facilities located among Seattle’s South Lake Union life sciences cluster, including a 266,000-square foot facility at 400 Dexter.
- Seattle is home to the Immuno-Oncology and Cell Therapy Thematic Research Center, a fundamental early research & early development engine for engineered cell-based therapies and biotherapeutics.
- Cell Therapy Technical Development and Operation teams also based in Seattle focus on developing the technologies and manufacturing platforms used to produce, test and deliver innovative cell therapy medicines from early-stage clinical studies through commercialization.
- In operation since 2016, the state-of-the-art cell therapy manufacturing facility in Bothell is equipped with cutting-edge technologies and highly trained manufacturing teams to produce engineered cell-based therapies for cancer patients.
- The Bothell manufacturing facility has allowed Bristol Myers Squibb to expand its investigational programs and support the commercial launch of the chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy, BREYANZI® (lisocabtagene maraleucel).
Function(s): Commercial, R&D
- This regional office hosts administrative, Commercial, Regulatory, Clinical Operations, and Medical Affairs.
Function(s): Commercial, R&D
- Our French headquarters is located 45 minutes from downtown Paris.
- In addition to the commercial focus of the site, the building houses employees in R&D, focused on Global Development and Medical Affairs.
Boudry, Route de Perreux 1, Switzerland
Function(s): Global Functions, R&D, Commercial manufacturing
- The Boudry, Switzerland facility houses Global Product Supply Functions as well as Global Functions: Clinical R & D, Commercialization, Corporate & Government Affairs, Drug Safety, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Legal & Compliance, Medical Affairs, Pricing, Regulatory, Value & Access in 250,000 sq ft of space.
Function(s): R&D, Enabling Functions
- Bristol Myers Squibb's European R&D operations have been based here since 2003, focusing on Global Regulatory Sciences and various R&D clinical operations.
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
- The 66,000 square foot Uxbridge site is headquarters for the UK & Ireland commercial business.
Chester, United Kingdom
Function(s): Finance, HR, IT
- Opened in 2014, the European Capabilities Center (ECC) is made up of colleagues from across Europe and provides support in Finance, Human Resources, R&D and more.
Moreton, United Kingdom
- The 12-acre site at Moreton is located between Chester and Liverpool and focuses on R&D (including chemical & synthetic development, drug product science & technology, analytical strategy operations and clinical supply operations).
- Celebrated 50 years of research and development in 2017.
- Our newly-constructed biologics manufacturing facility for the production of immuno-oncology medicines.
- Regulatory approval for commercial production is targeted for late 2019.
- Our Munich office consists largely of Commercial and Regulatory operations.
Function(s): Commercial, R&D, Enabling Functions
- Since 1995, Bristol Myers Squibb offices in Nishi-Shinjuku have included Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Clinical Strategies, Clinical Operations, Data Management and Early Development.
- The Aichi plant focuses on primary and secondary packaging and is approximately 12,170 square meters on a site area of 23,520 square meters.
- The facility is located in the Minghang district of Shanghai, covering 58,000 square meters.
- The Shanghai pharmaceutical plant manufactures antibiotics, cardiovascular medicines, analgesics and metabolics.