Bristol Myers Squibb has pioneered breakthrough medicines that have changed survival expectations for patients with cancer, from the early breakthroughs such as taxane-based chemotherapy to transforming the treatment landscape by harnessing the body’s immune system to fight cancer. We have an extensive portfolio of investigational compounds and approved medicines.
- We leverage our foundational expertise in tumor biology and application of translational approaches to benefit patients across all stages of disease
- We are pursuing novel therapies that focus on disease biology of cancers with high unmet need
- We seek opportunities in patient populations not currently addressable by checkpoint blockade
- We will expand into oncogenic pathways for both tumor intrinsic and extrinsic factors, including the immune system
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- New modalities including, but not limited to, antibody-drug conjugates, immune cell engagers, cancer vaccines and protein degraders
- Tumor intrinsic biology with clear patient selection strategy
- Historically intractable targets to develop disruptive therapeutic technologies
- Novel innate and adaptive immune mechanisms
- Novel therapies that transform response rates and durability for patients
- Therapies that address tumor intrinsic vulnerabilities and primary or acquired mechanisms of resistance to standard of care
Learn more about solid tumor compounds in pipeline.