Over the past several decades our innovative medicines have improved how cancer is treated, making long-term survival a possibility for more patients. We strive to help more patients across a broad range of solid tumors and blood disorders with our medicines, scientific discovery and investigational research, and are working with partners to address all aspects of patient care, from diagnosis onward.
- Leverage our foundational expertise in tumor biology and application of translational approaches to benefit patients across all stages of disease
- We are pursuing novel therapies that focus on disease biology of cancers with high unmet need
- We seek opportunities in patient populations not currently addressable by checkpoint blockade
- We will expand into oncogenic pathways for both tumor intrinsic and extrinsic factors, including the immune system
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- New modalities including, but not limited to, antibody-drug conjugates, immune cell engagers, and protein degraders
- Tumor intrinsic biology with clear patient selection strategy
- Historically intractable targets to develop disruptive therapeutic technologies
- Novel innate and adaptive immune mechanisms
- Novel therapies that transform response rates and durability for patients
- Therapies that address tumor intrinsic vulnerabilities and primary or acquired mechanisms of resistance to standard of care
Learn more about solid tumor compounds in pipeline.