Areas of Interest & Competitive Research Grants - Bristol Myers Squibb
Areas of Interest (AOI)
Bristol Myers Squibb seeks Independent Research applications across all therapeutic areas. Our Areas of Interest outline additional criteria to help guide the scientific community. All concept applications submitted that best align with our interests will be considered and evaluated.
|Therapeutic Area and / or Compound||AOIs Posted on BMS.com||Pre-Concept Submission Period|
|Start Date||End date|
|Immunology – (ozanimod) Multiple Sclerosis||11-Apr-22||29-Apr-22||12-May-22|
|Cardiovascular – (mavacamten) Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy||7-Mar-22||14-Mar-22||24-Jun-22|
|Immunology – TYK2 (deucravacitinib)||7-Mar-22||4-Apr-22||6-May-22|
|Immunology – (ozanimod) Ulcerative colitis||14-Feb-22||14-Mar-22||06-May-22|
|Hematology / CAR T||3-Dec-21||17-Jan-22||11-Feb-22|
|Immunology – (abatacept)||1-Nov-21||13-Dec-21||14-Jan-22|
|Oncology – Relatlimab||15-Sep-21||4-Oct-21||29-Oct-21|
Filter by the Therapeutic Area field & Disease Area field below to find related Areas of Interest:
Please note that during an open RFP submission window, clicking on a link to submit your research idea will take you to the FastTrack Investigator Portal and you will receive a message that you are leaving BMS.com. This is part of the normal process.
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support to conduct independent research involving Nivolumab in Japan, Taiwan, or Korea, click here
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for independent research using Apixaban, click here.
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for non-clinical research using a BMS product, click here
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for independent research using one of our early pipeline assets, click here
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for independent research involving NKTR-214 (Bempegaldesleukin) & Nivolumab, click here