Areas of Interest & Competitive Research Grants - Bristol Myers Squibb
Areas of Interest (AOI)
Bristol Myers Squibb seeks Independent Research applications across all therapeutic areas. Our Areas of Interest outline additional criteria to help guide the scientific community. All concept applications submitted that best align with our interests will be considered and evaluated. Concepts may be submitted outside of the posted AOIs, but the threshold for approval may be relatively high.
|Therapeutic Area and / or Asset||AOIs Posted on BMS.com||Pre-Concept Submission Period|
|Start Date||End date|
|Immunology – ZEPOSIA® (ozanimod) Multiple Sclerosis||23-Nov-20||4-Jan-21||22-Jan-21|
|Immunology – ZEPOSIA® (ozanimod) Ulcerative colitis||2-Dec-20||4-Jan-21||29-Jan-21|
|Immunology - ORENCIA® (abatacept)||9-Dec-20||18-Jan-21||5-Feb-21|
Filter by the Therapeutic Area field & Disease Area field below to find related Areas of Interest:
Please note that during an open RFP submission window, clicking on a link to submit your research idea will take you to the FastTrack Investigator Portal and you will receive a message that you are leaving BMS.com. This is part of the normal process.
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support to conduct independent research involving Nivolumab in Japan, Taiwan, or Korea, click here
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for independent research using Apixaban, click here.
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for non-clinical research using a BMS product, click here
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for independent research using one of our early pipeline assets, click here
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for independent research involving idecabtagene vicleucel or lisocabtagene maraleucel, click here
- If you are a potential investigator who is interested in seeking support for independent research involving NKTR-214 (Bempegaldesleukin) & Nivolumab, click hereNivolumab + Bempegaldesleukin – Clinical and Non Clinical Research proposals will be accepted from January 15, 2021 to March 15, 2021Nivolumab + Bempegaldesleukin - Areas of Interest include:
- Translational studies (Contribution of component, Mechanism of Action, biomarkers of response)
- Melanoma, RCC, Urothelial clinical studies (ie: expanded patient populations)(includes all settings of disease)
- Real World Data or Data investigating endpoints or surrogates of response/survival
Competitive Research Grants
The Bristol Myers Squibb Competitive Research Grant process includes the submission of a concept application that meets the required criteria posted. Competitive Research Grants we post will include specific criteria that must be met for your application to be considered.
At this time, there are no competitive research grants available.
Click here for trademark information on Bristol Myers Squibb products.