Scientific Media Resources
Learn how our comprehensive pipeline, spanning multiple approaches across platforms and modalities, sets us apart and enables us to fulfill our vision of transforming patients’ lives through science.
Learn more about interleukins and how BMS researchers are investigating multiple ways of modulating an immune response to potentially decrease cancer growth.
Read more about our exploration into immune system pathways and the role they play in cancer growth.
- CC Chemokine Receptor 8 (CCR8) Immune Pathway >
- Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Antigen-4 (CTLA-4) Pathway >
- Lysine-Specific Demethylase-1 (LSD1) Pathway >
- Colony-stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF1R) Immune Pathway >
- CD73 Immune Pathway >
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) Immune Pathway >
- Lymphocyte-Activation Gene 3 (LAG-3) Immune Pathway >
Learn more about our exploration of pathways and the role they play in immune-mediated diseases.
Watch how researchers are harnessing the power of the innate immune system to investigate new ways of fighting cancer.
Learn about IO-ICON, a collaboration of health care professionals, scientists and industry working to provide patients with access to innovative Immuno-Oncology research in their communities.
Learn more about our research in cardiovascular disease.
Learn about IBD GAPPS, a global survey initiative seeking to uncover emerging and under-recognized unmet needs for clinicians, patients and the wider community of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) stakeholders.