BMS at ASCO and EHA 2021
Driving progress and novel approaches to improve survival in cancer and blood disorders
Intended for U.S. scientific audiences only.
Our data at this year’s American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and European Hematology Association (EHA) meetings highlights our diverse pipeline and demonstrates advancements in immunotherapy, cell therapy and protein degradation. As we make progress in improving survival outcomes for patients with cancer and addressing the unmet needs of patients with difficult-to-treat diseases and blood disorders, we also recognize that the needs of patients extend beyond treatment.
Hear from our CEO, Giovanni Caforio, M.D., about our commitment to helping patients with cancer and blood disorders live better, longer and healthier lives.
Our Data at ASCO and EHA
Read more about our key data being presented at ASCO and EHA.
- First results from Phase 2 study in non-transfusion dependent beta thalassemia >
- First disclosure of results from Phase 3 trial of immunotherapy-based combinations in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma >
- First presentation of Phase 3 results for our third distinct checkpoint inhibitor and latest innovation in metastatic or unresectable melanoma >
- Four-year survival data from our dual immunotherapy combination in advanced non-small cell lung cancer >
- Two-year survival data from our dual immunotherapy combination with chemotherapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer >
- Six-and-a-half year outcomes for our dual immunotherapy combination in metastatic melanoma >
- Long-term data from pivotal anti-BCMA CAR T cell study in relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma >
- Preview our ASCO and EHA data across a range of cancers and blood disorders >
Enabling Durable Long-Term Survival & Addressing Cancers with High Unmet Needs
Our innovative cancer medicines have had a dramatic impact on disease outcomes, making long-term survival a possibility for more patients. But there is more work to do.
Learn more about the personal passion that drives Kald Abdallah, M.D., Ph. D., our senior vice president and head, Worldwide Medical Oncology, to continue exploring the use of immunotherapy in earlier stages of cancer.
Introducing the Next Wave of Therapies
Our research is propelled by our rich history of developing life-changing medicines and our unwavering commitment to follow the science and push forward when it matters most.
Learn how our comprehensive pipeline, spanning multiple approaches across platforms and modalities, sets us apart and enables us to fulfill our vision of transforming patients’ lives through science.
Learn more about the expanding global prevalence of beta-thalassemia and increasing needs of patients navigating an inherited blood disorder during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Supporting All Patients with Cancers and Blood Disorders
We are committed to supporting all cancer patients at each stage of their journey. Learn more about our efforts to accelerate and expand health equity and improve survivorship care for patients.
What does progress in cancer mean to you? A patient and leaders at BMS share their perspectives on how we can continue to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
Our research at ASCO and EHA spans several types of cancer and blood disorders. Learn more about some of them below.
Disease State Infographics
Download infographic resources on different cancers and disease types.