Certifications to Become a Supplier - Bristol Myers Squibb
Are You Certified?
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes third party certifications from agencies and organizations including, but not limited to: Disability:IN, National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), Small Business Administration (SBA), US Department of Veterans Affairs, National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA), and Women's Business Enterprise National Conference (WBENC).
We accept international certifications from international organizations including, but not limited to: Minority Supplier Development UK (MSDUK), and WEConnect International.
The following links provide more details about third party certification requirements, policies and procedures.
- Disabled-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender-Owned Businesses Enterprise (LGBTBE)
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business Enterprise (SDVOBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (VBE)
- Veteran-Disabled Owned Enterprise (V-DOBE)
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)