About Incubator and Collaboration Center
Thomas O. Daniel, M.D.
Program Manager, Technology & Life Sciences – NJEDA
Founding President and CEO – BioNJ
Senior Vice President of Development – Choose New Jersey, Inc.
Judith A. Sheft
Associate Vice President, Technology & Enterprise Development – New Jersey Institute of Technology
Executive Director – Strategic Alliances – Rutgers University
Facilities & Services
Thomas O. Daniel Research Incubator and Collaboration Center (TODRICC) is a newly designed and renovated 16,000 sq ft shared laboratory and office space located within the BMS research laboratory building in Summit, NJ. It contains:
- 16 laboratory benches to accommodate equipment and lab personnel
- 4 BSL-2 suites and additional 4 BSL-2 hoods
- 2 chemical fume hoods
- 5 huddle rooms
- 2 large conference rooms
- 20 individual offices with 39 desks and internet connections
- Kitchenette, touch down and communal spaces
- Event/lecture room
Generalized biological lab consisting of
- Deionized water, ice, supply services, freezer, refrigerators, centrifuges, CO2 incubators, microscopes, FACS, PCR, plate reader, etc.
- Maintenance of facilities (cleaning/waste) and equipment
- EHS training and on-boarding
- Centralized reagent and consumables